Original

A/N: There are a couple of POVs in this chapter! >< Hope you guys don't mind. I'm not sure when I will be updating again but I'll see what I can do...enjoy.

_______________________

[Nguyen]

As soon as Shin snapped, the rest of us got down to work without a single comment to give. Finn even awkwardly apologized under his breath and I was shook in general because apologizing was simply not something Finn would do.

"Alright, blindfolds on."

Liz clicked her tripod into place and fixed her huge-ass camera onto it while I positioned mine accordingly, standing a little to the left and closer for angled shots of food and faces. Shin was on standby with a serving of the first dessert in each hand, waiting for Liz's cue.

"Alright, here's the first one."

Shin placed the portions in right front of Finn and Evans, as written on the script. While the blindfolded participants groped around for the edge of the plate, Liz zoomed in on the dessert and took a couple of close-up shots while the camera was still recording.

"I can't find my plate."

"What's this? It's co—Finn!"

"What."

"That was my hand!"

Finn did not look apologetic in the least and I was glad that Liz had this all on tape. Beautiful. "Oh. Sorry."

"Okay, that's enough comic relief. Shin, give them a fork each and guide them to the food," Liz waved two plastic forks in the air, at Japanese boi, who'd collected them at once and did as instructed. "Don't worry I'll be cutting this out."

"Am I cutting something?" Evans brought the fork to his mouth. "Okay no, that's air."

"You know it's there when you feel a bit of resistance," Finn stated the obvious for his friend, reaching over to flick his forehead for missing twice so he had to grope around and settle for a cheek.

"But what if the dessert is so soft and fluffy that you can barely feel it?" Evans protested, indignant. "I know what I'm doing Finn."

Liz cut their banter short by straight up getting Shin to prepare a decent portion of the dessert on their forks (actually just Evans) and eating it at once. I was doing my best not to miss any nuanced expression on their faces but mostly just knowing that I could not afford to let this opportunity to sail my ship go to waste.

Evans sent the forkful of cake into his mouth, carelessly leaving cream on both corners of his lips. "Okay this is definitely a pineapple cake. It tastes exactly like pineapple," he began mid-chew, confident. "Wait, do pineapple cakes exist? This is new, right?"

"I like it," he concluded after swallowing, fork in mid-air, waiting to be guided to the next one.

"I hate it," said Finn in complete contrast. "The pineapple taste lasts forever, and I think I need some water." Shin handed him a cup by forcing it into his hand. Lol, looks like Japanese boi is still angry about what Finn had said.

Liz was back to prompting the two. "Okay, but describe the texture. Is it light? Soft? Crumbly? How sweet is it? What about other flavours, like sourness? More about the taste please."