Apollo

Prologue

Thousands of years ago before the world became mundane. There was a war a war of all war.

A war over the earth. Darkness and light battling it out over who would rule the human race.

Darkness was going to win and everyone know what would happen if it did.

So the coven of light. A powerful group of supernaturals. Came up with a solution.

9 mouths later during a blood moon on the 31 of October. two children were born. Hybrids. one was half pure vampire Half pure Sun witch. While the other was Half pure White werewolf and half pure moon witch.

This gave them the ability to use their gifts at any part of the day. Not just their chosen part.

That day the darkness came for them. But the power they held saved them and the rest of the world.

But by the time that happened it was to late. The humans didn't trust us any more. They feared us. They feared that the next one to go would be them.

So the supernaturals had to leave earth and go back to our home dimension Serenity.

One of the prophets. The same one that had said the children would end this war. Also said that one day the darkness would return.

So they let any creature that wanted to stay could. They also crated a portal to this world.

Knowing that one day the same anomaly. Would occur again.

That's were I come in. My name is Artemis Jay Collins. And no I'm not a Sparkling Vamp with the ability to walk in the sun with out sparkling.

I'm what they call a shadow wolf. I'm not going to get into specifics right now. It's not really the point of this story.

You see one of my gifts is that I know everything. It's called the gift of knowledge.

Which means I have known that I was mean to love the biggest asshole of the enter school years before I even meet the guy.

Apollo Ryan Cooper the most hate able person you will ever meet. Also the boy that would hunt my dreams. If I ever slept. He's the boy that I write about more then any thing.

I'm obsessed. He's hurt me in ways that he'll never know and for some reason or force of the universe I still love him. Yes you saw correctly, I Artemis Jay Collin am madly and deeply in love With Apollo Ryan Cooper.

Even though we're so different from each other. I love cold. He love hot. I play video games. he'd rather play football. I have raven black hair with color changing highlights. He has plain dirty blonde hair.

There are so more but for now I think I'll start by telling you how me and my pack found our selfs in Crystal Creek.

It all started with ......

Sorry for leaving you hanging guys but I'm falling asleep. So the description and maybe chapter 1 will be posted any time this week,
Love you my fudge nuts,
An.

Comment
.
.
.
Vote
.
.
.
Follow