"I need to tell you something....."

(Edited)

SURPRISE CHAPTER

Jordan's POV

As I walked to school, I saw Pink. I had told her to meet me on the roof of the school. I saw her beautiful hair blowing in the wind. I reached the roof and went next to her. We talked about our pasts and other stuff. As she talked, I stared in her light blue glowing eyes and listen to every word she said. When we finished, I had felt something weird in my stomach, I then quickly noticed that I had butterflies in my stomach. I then said, "Pink, I need to tell you something very important.." Pink: , "What is it?" "Pink, I know lately i've been acting weird and that is because of something that keeps coming back to me. Pink i'm your secr-" I was interrupted by seeing Jacob and this bird we kept seeing at the corner of my eye. JJ: "PUT YOUR HANDS UP, OR I WILL SHOT!!!" I grabbed Pink's hand and jumped of the roof. We landed into water that was at the bottom. Then we booked it. We ran to my house. When we got in, I closed the door and locked it. I then remembered something, if i want to tell her that I am her crush, then I can ask her to prom. When I asked, she surprisingly said yes. So I said I will meet her next week at her house for the prom. She nodded and went back home.

AN
SURPRISED THAT I MADE ANOTHER CHAPTER? WELL I AM. Next chapter tomorrow kk BYE...

BTW 265 WORD COUNT!