Prom part 2 "PROM"

(Edited)

3rd person

Pink and Emma waited at Pink's house for the guys. When the guys got there, they went out.

Pink's POV

When we got there, Emma and Lucas went for it. Jordan then said, "You ready Pink?" "Yes" I replied to him. He then just walked me in there. We went to the dance floor and started dancing.

Emma's POV

As me and Lucas danced, we saw Pink and Jordan dancing. I was happy that Pink went instead of being upset for some reason. We decided to request a song. We requested "No promises." After that song was over, the prom was over.

(Dream)

Pink's POV

As we walked to the roof, Jordan wasnt talking, his face was red. When we got to the roof he said, "Pink, I need to tell you something, I've been trying to tell you, but these supernatural things keep happening, Pink, im you secret admirer and I was the one who gave you all those notes and letters and stuff, thats why I told you to meet me on the roof last week, but Jacob and that bird ruined it, so Pink I like you, and always will...." I was speechless. I then finally said, "J-Jordan, I like you too...." We leaned closer to each other and we kissed. When we let go when went home and I said to myself, "that was a intresting night, wasnt it.......?"

(End of dream)

AN
HAPPY NOW MY FRIENDS, FOLLOWERS AND READERS... BUT ITS NOT THE END SI DONT PANIC...
BTW 262 WORD COUNT