Pink's Secret Revealed

(Edited)

Jacob's POV

Yes, My plan had worked! I know it worked because she came over in a good and loving mood. "Heyy Pink~" I said to her in a weird tone. "Hi lover boy~" She said back in the same weird tone. Now time to take out Jordan and kill him. I love Pink and I don't know why she would need help from a dork who covers his brown eyes with purple glasses! Since the bird knows Jordan, he told me that he hides his eyes because they turn red. When they do that, he can kill someone with one stare. Now, time to plan how to take out the trash!

Jordan's POV

So, if I remeber correctly, Pink has a diary and she brought it with her. I can just look through it! I read and read... until I found a page that surprised me. I almost fainted. It said, "Dear Diary, I just went to Jordan's after the incident at school. Kanoka was possessed.... Thats unexpected for a scientist. Anyway, before I started writing in this, I panick screamed, I said 'ITS NO LIKE I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING!' While I was thinking about what to put in here, my mind told me, 'I do like him' I knew that for a fact.. I DO LIKE HIM, MORE THAN JUST A FRIEND! He helped me more than Jacob ever did. Well, let's see what happends next..." I can't believe it, SHE LIKES ME BACK!! OMG That wasn't expected. I was expecting a rejection to come out of her mouth. Man, after that dream of me confessing at prom (BTW th confession on prom part 2 was a dream), I thought that a rejection would come, but no. Before I save Pink, I need to unpossess Dr Kanoka..

AN

AYY ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!

BTW 307 WORD COUNT!