"Jordan?"

(Edited)

Pink's POV

I wake up, like always. I did my usual thing, but it was the weekend, so I decided to go to Jordan's place because me, him, Rhino and Kano had to make a plan to stop the yandere council. We I got there, I knocked on the door. No one answered. I knocked again. The same thing happened. I looked under his mat and found a house key. I unlocked the door and yelled his name. "Jordan!" Still, no answer. I looked around his house and couldn't find him. I finally found his room. I peaked in, but he wasn't in there. I tried to call him. I heard his phone. Then I saw his phone on the couch. He left it here! I walked out of his house, locked the door, put the key back and left. I went to my house and said his name again, "Jordan?" I whispered to myself. His name repeated in my mind.

Jordan's POV

"Where am I" I wispered to myself as I looked around the darkness around me. I saw a flash of red. Then I saw red eyes coming towards me. I shut my eyes, ive never been this scared of someone or something. Then I said in my mind 'Pink, Kano, Rhino, help me please' I then started to cry, ive never cried in awhile. Ill never get out of here...

Sorry this chapter was late. Also, sorry for the cliffhanger. Heres a question, whats your all time favorite ship? Tell me in the comments. Mine is Pink x Jordan. Peace

BTW 267 WORD COUNT!!!