Kazama x Reader: Urban Dictionary

A/N: This is the last chapter of 2017! It has been a crazy year and for some of you, it may already be 2018. I hope you all had a wonderful year, and that this next one is filled with great memories and fun times. I would like to point out that this chapter was written with the assistance of NDN999 (the tagging system was acting up and wouldn't let me properly tag anyone here). But he is a great writer with cool ideas. I hope you drop a nice comment and request any chapters that you can think of!

Dedicated to: XxTickTockClockxX

Your POV:

It was about 10:38 P.M., and you had just finished training with Kazama-sensei. You were tired and worn out but you look at Kazama-sensei and can't help but admire his eyes. Unlike most people, his eyes were calm and soothing to you. As you're walking home, Kazama-sensei runs up offering to buy you food and asking if you'd like to come with him. You can't help but stutter a 'yes' as your heart starts beating faster. This is the first time he's asked you out for food. You notice that he looks nervous which is unlike his usual calm and stoic expression. You know it's impossible because he's never been anything but calm, not even in the most recent invasion from Neighbors. As you and Kazama-sensei are walking, you can't help but notice his face is red. Cautiously, you ask him if he is feeling well, and he quickly insists that he's fine.

You guys arrive at McDonald's and Kazama-sensei orders an Oreo Blast with a Coke and fries, while you order a hash brown with some chicken nuggets and coffee. You pick a table and start discussing things when suddenly, he starts inquiring you about your school. You ask Kazama-sensei if something's wrong. He starts to tell you his secret that only the Border leaders know: he has a Side Effect. 

You look at him shocked thinking why he would tell you a secret this serious. You feel curious so you ask what his Side Effect is and he replies that he can sense people's feelings. You look at him surprised, but then you feel yourself blushing. You realize from the Urban Dictionary earlier that during the walk and training he sensed your feelings. Surprisingly he starts laughing at you and you can't but help look a little upset. Then you realize this is the first time you've heard him laugh, it was pure and genuine. You can't help but realize that you're starting to fall for him. Then Kazama-sensei gets up and sits with you. You feel yourself getting nervous because your heart is beating too fast. You think you might faint but then Kazama-sensei says the most amazing thing you could hear from him at that moment. 

He whispers in your ear, "I feel the same" as he cups your cheek with his left hand and holds your head with his right. He brings your lips closer to his and then you feel his lips on yours. You can't believe that your first kiss is being stolen by the person you admire and love so much. The kiss feels heavenly and his lips are warm. You can't help but put your arms around his neck and pull him closer. He starts to lick your bottom lip asking for permission to enter and you answer with opening your lips. You start feeling the most pleasurable feeling. Your tongues start to explore each other's but stop as you hear people cheer. You can't help but notice the Tamakoma Branch ordering food.

You both start blushing madly and run out of McDonald's together. You can hear them cheer and laugh, yet the both of you can't help but laugh as well. You hold Kazama-sensei's hand while walking and watching the stars. In the end, you can't help but be glad you looked at the Urban Dictionary and saw all those meanings.