Chapter 15: Reunited

Branch's POV

"Josh?"

The troll turned around and I looked at the photo that I had. He looked exactly like the picture.

"How do you know my name?" He asked, emotionless in his voice.

Biggie, Cooper, Guy Diamond, and I looked at each other.

"We know your sister." Guy Diamond answered.

He looked up with eyes as big as berries, "(y/n)? My sister is alive?"

"More like the other way around dude." Cooper said.

"(Y/n) thinks you're dead." Biggie added. 

Josh stood up, "I guess that would make sense. I mean it's been years since we've escaped the bergens. And a bergen tried to eat me in front of my sister. How is she?"

"Uh she's been grey. She's lost her colors ever since the bergen attack. We got her colors to come back for a while. But we're afraid that we'll lose her again." I explained trying not to cry.

"Whose been there for her when I couldn't?" Josh asked.

"Branch." Cooper, Biggie, and Guy Diamond said pointing at me.

"And I'm. . .her boyfriend." I added.

Josh smiled at me and placed his hand on my shoulder, "Thank you for taking care of her."

"Let's go back to the village!" Biggie smiled.

Your POV

Every troll was outside partying with lights going off in the dark. Everyone was laughing, singing, and having fun. 

Poppy ran up to me, "Come on (y/n) have some fun! Smile and sing!"

"What's there to smile about?"

"Everything!" She smiled.

Poppy, Satin, and Chenille grouped me in a circle and we spun around. We started getting faster. . .and faster. . .and faster. . .and FASTER! Until we flung into the bushes. I stood up laughing with them. I then saw something red and (f/c) in the corner of my eye. I turn to see someone I never expected to see. . .

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Josh.

"J-J-Josh?"

He nodded and opened his arms out. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. Tears flooded my eyes and ran down my cheeks.

"I-I-I thought you were dead." I cried.

"It's okay sis. I'm here and alive. That's all that matters." He said hugging me tighter and sighed, "I missed you so much."

"I did too." I replied.

We released the hug and he cupped my face.

"I'm just relived that you are safe and sound in the village." He said.

I looked over and saw Branch smiling at me. He walked over to me and I kissed him.

"Thank you, Branch." I said, "You'e the best boyfriend ever. I love you."

"I love you too, Blossom." He said kissing my cheek.