Chapter 2

High School pt.2

Recap:

Aphmau starts to panic about the school not letting us kids in. She's starting to annoy the hell out of me.

Recap done.

A girl comes by us and ask us, mostly aph, if we're freshmen.

(When underlined aph and Layla are talking in unison)

"Yes, we are actually and can you help us? If you don't mind?"

Her eyes widen a little, "You're both twins??"

We look at each other,"Yes we are twins. Why are you asking?"

"I so sorry! I didn't notice you there!" She apologize to me.

I shake my head,"Its okay, I'm used to it by now. "

She nods her head,"Well my name is Tiani. What's your names?"

"My name is Aphmau! Its nice to meet you!"

"The name is Layla, nice to meet you Tiani."

She smiles brightly, before a teacher interrupts us and says something about a teacher needing help with paper work, I think.

Tiani left saying that she'll see us around school and giving us good luck.

After she left aph starts to walk backwards and starts to mutter to herself, until she bumps into a very handsome boy.

He has golden hair and sky blue eyes, if I was aph right in her position then I would be blushing from embarrassment right now.

I chuckle at the thought of myself, cause I knew that I was right about it.

The boy catches my sister before she can hit the ground from contact.

He stutters a little from the sudden shock of someone falling right in front of him.

"Uh....Uh....Hey. Are you ok?"

"I-I-I'm so s-sorry! I-I'm
f-fine! I just- I didn't mean to run into you! Uh-"

"You should really watch where you're stepping next time. It could have been a nasty spill for you." The boy says to Aphmau.

(Layla can hear aph's thoughts but aph can't hear Layla's tho)

'W-Wow....he's so dreamy.....'

I hold back a giggle from the way aph is looking at him.

"Um hello? Are you okay?"

'Is he talking to me? He is talking to me! *gasps* he's holding my arms and I'm just drooling over him! Just-Just say something smart!'

Aph finally starts to talk again,"Uh-Uh you cool thanks for help me!"

'Oh my Irene what did you just say' I'm trying so hard to keep myself from laughing at her.

"Do you need to go to the nurse's office or something?"

"Uh...Its my first day eheh..."

"Ah, freshmen! No wonder you're acting all weird..."

"Ye-Yes that's totally the reason why I'm acting weird! Uh-huh thanks for catching my fall..."

"Ah, no problem. You really just running towards me, you should watch where you're going."

"I-I-I-I will!'

"Take care, I'll see you around." He starts to walk away from a blushing Aphmau.