Chapter 4

Meeting the 'bad boy' (Aaron)

Author's pov

As Layla wakes from her peaceful slumber, she gets off the bed and walks towards her bathroom. She does her routine and changes into her uniform of course she got permission to add tiny designs on it.

She exits her room and sits down on the table to eat her creal, she looks around but doesn't see Aphmau. "Hey mom, where's Aph?" Layla ask her mother.

"Mm, she just left I suggest that you hurry up and walk with your sister to school. M-k?" Layla's mom ask. She nods and finishes up her creal.

"Bye, mom! See you after school!" Layla shouts,"Alright sweetheart! Have a nice day!" Her mother replies.

As Layla walks out, she looks to her right and notice a girl with dark pink hair and two other girls talking with Aphmau.

Layla walks over to them, but at a good distance so they don't see her. She hears the girl with dark pink hair say to Aphmau,"Well if it isn't Ms. McDroolyPants!"

"Huh?!?!? M-Me?"
"Who else would I be talking to?!?! You're the only freshmen who clobbered like a dog over Garroth yesterday at the club social!!"
"You were watching me??

Before they can say anything else to Aphmau, Layla walks up behind Aphmau and glares at the three girls. Ivy, the girl with pink hair, eyes widen and shacks with fear, along with her friends.

Ivy quickly hides her fearful look, which is just her turning away, tsk and walks away from Aphmau and Layla.

After they leave Aphmau and Layla continue their way to Phoenix Drop High School.

*At School*

The bell rings and Travis hasn't shown up, Aph takes a selfie but feels more sad and then starts texting FC.

Layla decides to walk around a little, she wasn't paying attention and bumps into a guy with orangey hair with wolf ears. "Oof! Sorry about that!" Layla quickly apologized to the guy.

"Its okay I should've paid more attention to where I was going too." He says as he looks towards the ground. "Anyway I'm I'm Layla! What's your name??" The orange haired wolf looks up and mumbles a little. "I'm Daniel! Nice to meet you!" He smiles as he shakes Layla's out stretched hand.

She smiles too, they talk for a little and walks to home room with him. They say wave bye to each other and go their separate ways.

Okay so I've updated and idk if I should try to continue this story. I'll try to continue it if I find my train of thought for this story.
438