Chapter 3

Werewolf class

Recap:
"Kawaii chan?"

"Present!" A pink hair meifwa/neko/cat answers.

"And..........-
Recap done

3rds point of view

"Travis Valcrumb?"

"P-Present"

"And lastly, Zane Ro'moaeve?"

Zane grunts,"Here." in replay.

The the teacher starts to asks him a question,"Ro'moaeve! Are you related to -"

"Yes, ugh I am." Zane replays smugly.

"You've got a big name to live up to, I expect great things from you."

Zane grunts again in replay to the teacher.

"All right class, you can all mingle and then we'll head on over to the club social."

Aph's thinks,'Mingle? Ugh, you know what? I'm not going to think too much into this whole being new thing anymore. If I get called a freshmen one more time, I swear I'm just going to make casual conversation with who ever I turn to next and I'm going to enjoy it!' Sounding determined.

"Hi! My name is Aphmau, I'm new just like you and....um...... Its nice to meet you. Um, what's your name?"

"It's T-Travis....."

"Hey that's a really cool nice name."

"R-Really? Um,...your name is nice too!" He says rather quickly.

"A-Are you okay?" Aphmau sounds a little concern of her new found friend.

"Ye-Yeah, I'm just shock that a pretty girl would be the first person to talk to me."

"O-Oh, thanks. That was really forward of you."

"S-S-Sorry! I have a bad habit of saying what's on my mind when I'm nervous. I wish that I had your-"

~With Layla~

Talking to the 'emo' boy, or known as Zane Ro'moaeve.

"-And that's how I got an A+ in 8th." Layla finishes one of her story's.

Zane looks shock of the sudden story of how Layla has a twin sister to having lost a great sock to getting an A+ on the finals.

He chuckles in amusement at Layla's unique stories that she command them together.

"By the way, the names Layla Hirene. And you are?"

"Ah, where's my manners. I'm Zane Ro'moaeve, bother of Garroth Ro'moaeve. One of the most 'cutest' and 'hottest' kid here." He finishes off with his older brother.

Layla laughs at the last comment on his older brother.

"Well, I have little sister and me and her are twins. We may have the same looks and voices, but we both have different personalities."

They both chuckle and continue on telling each other flaws about themselves.

Until their convention is interrupted by the teacher announcing that mingling is over and that we can continue on mingling in the gymnasium.

Layla and Zane continue on their convention, "Which middle school did you go to?" Zane asks Layla.

"Oh, um well I was actually homeschooled, so yea. I didn't really go to middle school. What about you?"