Pls help lol

whatta cutie

Hi babessssss

Heavy Crown recently got 200K which is amazing, so thank you guys for that! Thank you to all who reads, votes and comments on the book I love you all so much ❤️❤️❤️

So I was thinking to celebrate by doing a contest or something, like a one shot contest. I have ideas about the details and the rules and etc, but I need your help on deciding what the prizes would be. This isn't a fully confirmed thing just planning and shiz!

There would be three winners so if you think this is something you would be interested in what kind of prizes would you guys like?

Just don't suggest anything relating to me reading your general works and giving feedback because I don't want to comment on different writing styles and say this or that is right or wrong just because it doesn't suit what I think is right. I'm not a professional or anything, I give general tips on this book for writing but I don't want to like go on specific people's works and comment, if you get me lmAo.

So yeah! Please comment here on what type of prizes do you think would be suitable. If I find any of them good enough I'll consider going forwards with the contest because there's also the question "will people bother to write?" to consider.

If I go forwards I'll obviously do a more detailed post about it on heavy crown.

Thank you lovelies

THAT'S ALL FOLKS