I am confusion

let's just enjoy that picture of harry secretly nutting with those veins popping, for a few seconds.

❃❃❃

Okay hello.

I just wanted to discuss something with y'all that I really don't get and often times don't really know how to deal with.

So if a person comments something about your character like "she's so annoying", how do you take that comment?

Like if the character isn't actually annoying to the majority of the readers but there's one person who finds the character annoying and won't stop commenting things related to how annoying this character is, would y'all get offended?

It happens to me a lot with Scarlett from Kill & Run and also more recently, Reina from Heavy Crown (if any of y'all know these people). Idk but whenever it happens I get annoyed, especially if it's more than one comment you know?

Do you see the comment as rude or nah?

Because if I call out a person for commenting that and say that they're leaving rude comments they're just like "iT's mY oPinIon, can't I comment my own opinion?" and shit, which makes me wonder are they right?

But this person who I've recently dealt with left a comment that was a list of main girls from other harry fanfics who aren't annoying. So that's rude right?

I just don't get what to do when someone leaves an extremely negative comment towards a character, when the character doesn't deserve that. Of course if the character is actually annoying then I get it but what if the character isnt? Like what if believe that the character is getting unnecessary shit, do I get the right to defend the character?

Because I always deal with readers that comment such infuriating things and if I call them out they're all annoyed that I'm not letting them speak their opinion, but their opinion is so rude and negative ????

Would I be a bad person for muting them because I don't like seeing negative comments about characters on my stories?

Or is that me unable to take negative criticism? Is it even negative criticism?

As you can see I am very confused, and would like to know your thoughts (:

THAT'S ALL FOLKS