Ch. 14 -I'm Not Perfect

Ugh, I wanted to make this chapter a lot longer, cause there were a few things I wanted to include.  I will include the other things in the next chapter! Anyways...here's Chapter 14! :)

Ch. 14

I'm Not Perfect

“This is the life.” Kristen commented contentedly, stretching out on a chaise and sipping a brightly-colored tropical drink.

“Agreed.” Meaghan sang out lightly, crossing her legs.

Kristen, Allie, Jasmine, and Meaghan had spent their first full day on vacation at the elaborate water park that was located at Atlantis. As the park was extremely exhausting (yet way too much fun), and it was now around seven o’clock, they had decided to just relax for a bit. Thus, there they were, sipping sweet drinks and laying out on chaises on one of the pool’s patios.

“I can’t imagine a better way to spend the end of December.” Allie stated drowsily, closing her eyes and settling into the soft and comfortable chaise.

Jasmine, Meaghan, and Kristen murmured in agreement.

“So what are we gonna do tonight?” Jasmine asked wonderingly, glancing around at her friends.

The other three shrugged.

“Dunno.” Meaghan replied. “We could meet up with the boys and see if they want to do anything?” She suggested.

“Wonderful idea, Meaghan. Sounds just spiffing to me.” Chaz’s voice announced loudly as he, Ryan, and Justin appeared on the pool patio.

“Oh, hey guys.” Kristen called as she and the three girls glanced up at them.

“What’s going on?” Ryan greeted them. He, Chaz, and Justin stood in front of the girls’ chaises, looking down at them with grins plastered on their faces.

“Trying to figure out what to do tonight.” Jasmine answered. “Any ideas?”

Ryan and Chaz looked at Justin, who smirked. “As a matter of fact, yes.” He stated. “See...there’s this teen club they have here, called Club Rush. It’s pretty tight, I’ve been there before, and...” He glanced, first at Ryan, and then Chaz. “We were thinking...”

“Yes.” Jasmine and Meaghan immediately replied in unison, shooting out of their seats and sitting up straight. Allie and Kristen laughed.

“You guys wanna go?” Ryan asked.

“Yeah!” Kristen shrieked.

Jasmine and Meaghan nodded ecstatically.

“Sure, sounds fun.” Allie replied.

Ryan flashed them a grin. “Tight. Well, Justin knows where it is, so I guess just meet us in the lobby at eight, and we can all go together.”