Jin x reader (part 3)

Another day at work, another handful of awkward moments with Jin alone. Now the day is over and I'm about to leave, but I forgot that Jin was going to take me home. I came outside and saw him, his car, and his driver. I gave him the address of where I live so the driver can put it in the GPS.

"You are going to take me home, right?" I said to him.

"I will." Jin said.

He tapped the driver to talk to him. I didn't hear what they said so I just looked out the window as the car started to drive.

All the buildings and brights lights and the beautiful dark purple sky always amazes me what I look outside at night. I made me tired and I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up and yawned a little. I looked out the window but I see a fancy hotel. I don't live here.

I looked aside and notice that Jin is not in the car, so I knocked on the window and the driver opened it.

"Something bothering you miss?"

"How long have I been asleep?"

"About an hour."

"An hour! Oh, it's probably late.
Wait. Where is Jin?"

"He is in the hotel. Since you went to sleep, he decided to stop by his room. If you really want to go ask him if he is done. He is on the top floor. You won't miss the room."

"Umm, okay. Thank you."

I walked out the car, walked inside the hotel, ask someone at the front where Jin was, went to the top floor, and stopped.

All I noticed was there were no doors, but one. By guess, I'm think that would be his room.

I knocked on the door and got nervous. What if he isn't here? As soon as I thought that, the door opened and there he was. He seemed a little surprised that it was me out of all people.

"Just now woke up?"

"Yeah. Your driver said that you went to your hotel to do something real quick. Are you almost done?"

"Actually, I am almost done. If you want, you can wait in here in the living room."

I walked in and sat on the couch in the living room while Jin went upstairs to get ready to leave.

He finished and got ready to go and so did I, but he asked me something.

"(Y/n), what time is it?"

"Umm,...Oh no! It's almost 10:30."

"Why are you surprised about it?"

"The route to my home is across a bridge, now that it passed 9:00, the bridge is probably up. They won't put it down till around 4:00 in the morning."

"Do you want to spend the night here?"

"Umm....,yeah. Sure. It is already late.
Where can I sleep?"

"With me in my bed. I don't have any extra covers right now."

When he said that, I started to shiver a little. This man is my boss and I'm already laying down in the same bed with him.
.
.
.
.
.
"Are you sure about this Jin?"

"Yeah. I won't do anything."

He already fell asleep. I watched him as he was sleeping. I layed down next tried to sleep. His bed felt so warm and so safe. I started to feel a lot of heat on my neck and the right side of my face. I opened my eyes and saw his arms around me and his hot breath close to my neck. His lips were touching my neck. I thought he was asleep but when I looked at him, eyes were opened a little. He put his hands on my chin and his lips were close to mine then.....................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"(Y/N). Wake up." Aww. All of it was a dream. I looked up and I see my house. I got out the car and closed the door when I grabbed all of my stuff.

"Thank you for taking me home, Jin. I do appreciate it."

"I'm glad you do appreciate it. Goodnight."

They drove off and I went inside my house and went straight to bed.

            -meanwhile in the car-

"Keep her address in the GPS." Jin said to the driver.

"Why didn't you ask her?"

"Ask her what?"

"The question."

"That has to wait?"

-I didn't think I would get feedback from any of my books, so I want to thank all the people that like this book. I want to do more and I will do more. Thank you so much^_^😭