Care - 1

My son just turned 2,
He's Much harder to take care of.

I keep trying to keep him from getting sick, but he keeps trying to get into dirty stuff!

He tries to do things, like, play with toys that hasn't been cleaned, go out, and splash in the toilet!!

I don't see what the hell is wrong with this kid!

He's trying to get into things, that he just CAN'T at his Age!

Especially, since he has a bad immune system, I can't understand why!!

Why does he want to do this?! And Go outside, leaving, it's like he doesn't want to be in this place! What am I doing wrong, am I supposed to be doing something ELSE to keep him inside?!

Jacson's POV:

Hello, I'm Jwacsawn, Steewen Jacson, And I'm only 2-years-old! My mommy and my daddy love me vewwy, vewwy much! I think...

My daddy won't take me outside, and my mommy doesn't want to pway with me, my dad doesn't want me to keep pwaying with twoys, and he wants me to stway inside, and I AWWAYS. GET. BWORED..

My daddy doesn't want me to pway outside anymore, and I got sick, so, he got real mad...

And my mommy wooked at me, funny... Like she was mad at me, but, I didn't mean to, he slapped me, and called me ugly, because I was sick.. But, then he said he was Sowry, and he gave me a hug, my mommy wooked scared, but, than she weft. But, then my daddy got mad, and he chased her into her woom, and I'm weawwy scared!! He got ewen madder, and told mommy that she's not a good mommy!!!

He keeps scweaming, and yelwing, and mommy is weawwy mad, and I start scweaming, "Ahhhhhhh!" And then I cwy, and then daddy come back to make it better, again.

"'Eyyy, it's okay, l won't hurt you, anymore, calm down

"'Eyyy, it's okay, l won't hurt you, anymore, calm down.."

"He's cryin' like this because of this, Craig!!"

"And looks like you're not helping!"

And Then mommy gwoaned, and walked out of the room,

"It's okay, it won't happen again."

"Daddy...!"

"'Ey, Jacson, it's okay... "

I keep cwying, "Are you sure you're not gonna hit 'em, Craig?"

"You just shut up!!"

"It's okay, please, calm down.."

"Butch."

"OK, -" Daddy says "That's it."

Then, He puts me down, and hits mommy!!! He punches her!! And I'm scared!!

I got weawwy mad, and I told my daddy, to "Weave my mommy awone!!!" But, I was cwying,

So, my daddy stopped and picked me up, but I don't want 'im to!! And then he'd said he was sowwy, and that he won't do it, again. He says that he was just mad at my mommy, and he won't ever let her make them that angwy, ewer again! I think he's telwing the twuth, but, let's see, I don't ewer want to see 'Im hurt my mommy, ewer again!!!!!

To be Continued...