Three//I love him

Happy New Year y'all! I hope 2018 will be better than 2017 for everyone! I decided to update on New Years since the first chapter was exactly on Christmas day and we are on vacation so I didn't have a lot of time to write.

"Don't waste my time, come on!" Mr. Johnson shouted.

They were on their way to catch their flight back to New York.

Elaine was excited. She wanted to return back to New York and call Douglas, wanting to go out with him.

They found their seats and got comfortable.

Jacqueline was sitting next to an another senior.

He was in her french and biology class. He seemed a nice guy, but Jacqueline didn't really talked to him much. His name was Mark Peterson and he was Tim's good friend.

They talked a little, but then they decided to both get some sleep.

Jacqueline really needed some sleep since she slept very few hours because of all these Elaine and Douglas incidents the previous nights.

~

When they finally arrived in New York, Jacqueline couldn't wait to get back home and tell everything to her older brother, Nathan.

Nathan really liked learning about new coutntries and civilizations, but he wasn't able to go there and see everything for himself because of a terrible accident he had two years ago, leaving him disabled and only moving around with a wheelchair.

Sometimes Jacqueline felt sorry for him.

Before the accident happened, he was a really good football player and not being able to walk, broke his heart.

But he was strong, he found other things to do and in a month he was going to finally be 20 years old.

Jacqueline knocked on her brother's door and without waiting for any response, opened it.

She looked around his room, light blue, his favourite colour, and in a corner he had a little shelf with all his medals, and pictures of him and his football team, and in the middle a huge trophy.

Usually they leave the big trophies from the championships at the school, but when the accident happened the team and the school decided to give him the trophy of the last tournament he attended to remind him to never lose hope.

"Hello, little sis!" Nathan smiled at her.

"Hey, Nathan! I missed you." Jacqueline returned the smiled.

"I missed you too! Come on in, tell me everything! How was Ibiza?" he asked and Jacqueline realized she was still standing at the door.

She walked in and sat on his bed. He moved the wheels of his wheelchair and came as close as he could.

"Ibiza was incredible! So many nice places and bars and sights." Jacqueline started saying in an excited tone but then she felt bad.

"I wish we could go there together." she said and frowned.

She looked down at her feet and felt sad for what I just said.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's fine we'll go somewhere else together, somewhere better, alright?" Jacqueline looked up at him and smiled, although she knew that was almost impossible.

"How about Venice?" he asked her and she giggled.

"I know you love Venice! You used to read books about Venice all the time when you were little!" he said.

"So..?" Jacqueline asked with a glimpse of hope in her eyes.

"I promise you," he took a deep breath thinking about it "I promise, I'll take you there one day."