1

James sighed having a bad day at work. He was a lawyer and he had just lost a case. Thomas was his roommate at the time to help him finactially. They never talked, they just agreed to live together. Thomas would make them breakfast and James would go off to work in the morning and Thomas would go to work at night. The only real time they were together was in the after noon.

Now you may be asking, why would James need a roommate to help him financially if he is a lawyer? Well to put it simply, he needed Alexander replant. Thomas was known for getting into trouble with the gang so he was a perfect choice; plus it wouldn't hurt to get a little company in the house even though they barely talked they still had mini conversations.

James came home late around 11 he wasn't tired which was a surprise, he was just stressed and needed a break. Thomas however was in the room peaking outside the door frame.

James took off his tie and headed to his room. Before Thomas stopped him.
"Um..hey I heard you lost a case, and you seem stressed...do you need anything?"

James was surprised, he was really taken aback as to why Thomas would feel the need to cheer him up but it wasn't like James didn't want Thomas to be there so he sighed and nodded in a sort of relief.

"And what would this thing be to cheer me up?"

"W-well we have tea? And I heard you were gay so..um-" he flushed slightly looking away, James got the idea and chuckled.

"You want to have sex with me?"

Thomas immediately got embrassed.
"N-no I just...fuck it" he groaned to himself before smashing their lips together. In almost immediate action the kiss got more intimate as Thomas slipped his own tongue inside James' mouth. Their tongue danced around each other, swirling around with friction making James moan slightly.

Thomas pulled James up and carried him to the bedroom nearest to them, still keeping the kiss. It wasn't until James and Thomas were on the bed that James was laid onto the bed grasping Thomas for more contact between the two.

Thomas then pulled away for air, leaving a thin string of saliva still connecting the two. The stared at each other wide eyed not expecting to he this intimate with each other. These new feeling built up over time.

"I-i can leaving if you want me too.." Thomas said first wiping off the saliva. He started to leave until James went and kissed his lips.
"N-no...I want this..i-I need this.." He said parting their lips.

Thomas nodded pinning James down and kissing him at his lips and; slowly going down to his neck where he had started to suck lightly and bite down a bit making James squirm around. James bit his lip and Thomas continued, his hot breath making James lust for more.

Thomas then found a weak spot, James whimpered slightly putting his hand on the man's head, tangling his fingered into his hair. Thomas bit down on that spot making moan out slightly. Thomas never knew how much he enjoyed that sound until now.

Thomas departed from his neck and looked down at James' pants, which had a huge Buldge on it.
He chuckled
"Someone excited~"

James blushed and looked away.
"W-whatever just do it..."

"Do what?" He replied grinning deviloisly.

"D-don't make me say it Thomas.."

"Aww..then I don't know what you want..guess I'll leave then."
Thomas was about to get off the bed before James sighed and said.

"I-i want you to fuck me.." He responded embrassed and flustered.

Thomas then pulled off any clothing that wouldnt give they two the much needed contact they wanted. He left James' boxers on to tease him. He palmed James through his boxers making James whine.

" Thomas..don't be a t-tease.."

Thomas chuckled.
"I'll do whatever I want, Mr. Madison~" he teased before stripping away that last bit of clothing. James' dick sprung out immediately. Thomas looked at James before slowly going down to suck him off.

James moaned out quietly. His usual low voice being closer to a feminine one as he moaned. Though Thomas didn't care and James' mind was blank through all the pleasure he had been receiving.

"F-fuck" he moaned out as Thomas went back to James' tip and swirling his tongue around it. He then slowly went back down deep throating James.

"Ah! N-no f-fuck I'm close!~" He moaned out unable to control his words. James' hand rested at Thomas' hair, pushing it down slightly but Thomas didn't seem to mind.

Thomas then went back to swirl around James' tip before slipping his mouth away and jerking James off.
"Come on darling cum for me~"

James moan out louder slightly whimpering before cumming into Thomas' hands. Thomas looked at James and smiled.

"Cute" he chuckled.

James panted not use to feeling great amounts of pleasure, or even pleasurable experience period! He looked at Thomas.

"Ready for round two?" He asked grinning widely.

"Fuck yeah!"

And they all lived happily ever after-
Idk dude I'm just trying to make a bunch of smut-