6

hErE wE gO aGaIn
I'm just gonna make Thomas be a dumbass sexual boi because-
Y e s
So I accidentally made James a dom and Thomas a sub-
I DIDN'T KNOW HOW I DID THAT BUT I DID IT ON ACCIDENT-
So-
W h o o p s
Well- um
E n j o y ~

Requested byyy: Exhausted_Student

James typed away to his computer, he had been working for this company for a while and didn't bother to make friends. Sadly enough, he did. Him and Thomas met through their jobs, they became friends and would often hang out. Thomas was always the sexual one while James would be what Thomas would call "a cock tease" since James didn't do much.

Alexander left James' work space after speaking with him about the reports, passing a certain Thomas Jefferson on the way. Thomas felt especially horny today, and the only person that was on his mind, within such good radius as well was none other than, James.

Thomas walked into James' work area. "Ohh Jaaamess~" Thomas smirked, sitting on the table James was working on. He tried his best so seem seductive. Unfortunately for Thomas, James was immune to suggestive nature.

"Thomas, I'm working, and stop sitting on my table it's the fifth time this hour you've done that." James spoke, he was in work mode. Nothing matter to James more than work.

Thomas sighed, he tried so hard. That's when he hatched an idea. He nodded agreeing with James.
"Okay, you're right, I'll get off the table" Thomas smiled innocently.

"Thanks, now get to-" James stopped half way through his sentence. Thomas had cut him off when he sat down on James' lap instead. Thomas was face to face with James, this made the shorter man's face flush. Thomas never saw James blush and was proud that he cracked the man just a little to see that.

"T-Thomas..we're at work.." James tried to savor whatever courage he had left to end whatever this was.

"But...James...I'm lonely..."

"I'm not.." James replied.

'F u c k' Thomas thought.
He did the only thing he could to get James on him.

"Please..its just I've been thinking about you a lot" Thomas spoke, this seemed to make James quiet down a bit before replied with a witty remark.
"No, you've been thinking about sex a lot. Get off my dick Jefferson."

Thomas sighed.
"Fuck it"
He kissed James, making the short man freeze. He tried his best to resist but he slowly melted into the kiss. The kiss grew rough and needy. James then pulled away.
"N-not here.." he panted out, finally giving in. He angrily grabbed Thomas by the collar of his shirt and dragged him into an empty meeting room.

James locked the door and immediately pushed Thomas to the wall. He grabbed the taller mans tie and forces his head down to his level to kiss him. It was a bit uncomfortable for Thomas but he loved seeing this side of James. He was always very quiet and seemed submissive but you buy a bottom you get a top.

They roughly kissed each other, moving down to the table. James pinned Thomas down, still kissing him their tongue colliding. They both rushed to get their clothes off. James clearly wanting Thomas intensely. Thomas, absolutely loved this attention from James. He never saw James so lewd and lustful, especially for him.