3

Okie sooo...don't judge me..
On
Why
I would
Even
Make this

James sighed, his husband was off in France, hid job required him to travel to France alot but James and Thomas made it work.

Even if Thomas had been in France it wouldn't stop them from being a couple over such things like Skype or just texting each other.

James was currently in bed waiting for Thomas to be done at a meeting. James was feeling a bit..lonely..without Thomas there, but he hoped Thomas would keep his promise and stay with him from now on.

James decided Thomas wouldn't call him today so he start to fiddle with the string connected to his pants, one thing led to another and he was pumping his own member, moaning Thomas' name.

Thats when a Thomas Jefferson walked in.
"Surpr-...." Thomas stared at James.
James quickly hid under the sheets.

"T-thomas..I didn't th-think you would..." James' blushed face never leaving as he grew embarrassed.

"You couldn't wait for me!?" Thomas whined
"S-sorry I just.."

Thomas shook his head, walking over and swiping off the sheets. James only had a shirt on as his boxers and sweatpants were on the other side of the bed.
Thomas started to pump is member.
"Just for that, no cumming." He stated.

"B-but-"

"No buts."

Thomas decided to tease James, shifting to James' member and putting it in his mouth.
James gasp feeling Thomas' tongue swirl around his length.

"T-thomas.." He breathed out.

Thomas chuckled, sending waves of pleasure to James.
Thomas started to circle his tongue around his tip. James whined slightly fiddling with his fingers.

"F-fuck..Thomas please.." He whined out.
Thomas chuckled removing his mouth and slowly starting to jerk off James again.
"James I didn't know you had such naughty words Jemmy" he smirked.

"T-thomas! Please!" He whined out again
Thomas only shook his head and kept the same slowly pace driving James insane.
This caused him to buck his hips into his hand.
"James." He said in a strict tone.

James looked up at him his blush being a dark red.
"S-sorry..." He said barely able to manage out as the teasing was to much for him.

Thomas sighed before starting to pump his member at pace all of a sudden which made James yelp and scream in pleasure.
"Oh James, you're so cute like this..You're lucky I'm staying home more often..we can play all we want~" Thomas cooed

"R-reall- Ah!~" He felt himself grow closer to climaxing.
"Thomas!" He moan out.

"No cumming jemmy." He chuckled

"P-please!" He whined as the pleasure kept building up.
"Nope, this is payback for not waiting~" he hummed.
Thomas kept pumping his member as he leaned to kiss him which only resulted in the furious make out filled with muffled out moans of pleasure.

Thomas moved down to his neck sucking and bitting on James' dark flesh making him cry out in all the overstimulation.

James stopped him not taking it any longer as the pleasure was to overwhelming for him. His eyes squeezed shut as sweat drops had formed on his body and his darkened blushed never fading.
"P-please! Please oh god!" He whined out loudly.
"Fine" he said softly, taking his length into his mouth, and sucked on it until James came right after.

Thomas pulled and swallowed. James panted loudly. Thomas laid down on the bed and stared at him, admiring the scene.
James quickly nuzzled into Thomas' warmth. Thomas wrapped his arms around the short man's frame. James closed his eyes enjoy the warmth, trying to process what had just happened.
"..Wanna do an all nighter~" he whispered

James' shot open and he died
Rip

Sorry this was short but oh well????

Pls tell me if I did any typos, I was watching a show while typing this so...