5

IM SO SORRY OML-
I've been gone for so long and I've been busy but since its summer imma just-
Y e e t -
Here you go-

BTW-
This is a very long one shot-
So-
Ye-
Sorry-

Requested by: Yeet1170

James hadn't been out with his friends in a while, he'd only come to little get togethers once and a while but this was a big reunion between old friends and long-lasting frenemies.

Thomas was the one to encourage James to go, Thomas being one of James' closest friends. The two decided to bring the fun to them, so James would be more at ease.

They all decided play fun games, board games, "never have I ever", all kinds. They tried to escape their boredom and settled on truth or dare.

James took a sigh, he wasn't all for these sorts of games. He normally chose truth because he had nothing to hide, anything would be better than a dare even if he had some unbelievable secrets.

Everyone was sat in a circle, they all eyed each other with mischief. Alex sat next to John, as did Hercules then Lafayette then there was Thomas and James the last being Aaron to separate James and Alexander. There was an awkward silent looming over everyone before Alexander took initiative.

"Alright, guess I'll have to be first then." He gave a sigh and looked at Hercules and smirked.

"Truth or dare?" Alexander spoke with pure evil. Hercules, was not having this.

"Truth." He answered, trying to shut off whatever Alexander had lightbulbing in his mind.

Alexander gave Hercules a look that said 'wrong answer'. "When was the last time you and laf had sex?"

Hercules chuckled. "That's all? Yesterday-" he quickly shut his mouth. Lafayette looked down at the floor embarrassed as Hercules tried to savor the situation.

"I-I mean- we're just friends-" His words meant nothing as his voice gave it all away.

"We already know, you two make it obvious that you two are dating." Aaron said giving a slightly amused look after rolling his eyes at them.

Thomas grinned at the bickering between Alexander and Hercules, meanwhile John and Lafayette were doubting their choice in boyfriends.

James gazed at the situation, not caring much for drama but clearly enjoying the situation as much as Thomas was.
"I always knew they were gay" Thomas whispered to James, with a little laugh.

James gave a smirk at him until Hercules interrupted them.
"Looks like someone else has a bit of a closeted secret."

Thomas raised a brow, already having a comeback ready until he was interrupt once again.
"How about it Thomas? What's your view on James?" Alexander snickered teasingly, this was payback for Thomas' comments about him and John before they got together.

"Ah, you're not the one asking questions." Thomas responded, rather quickly. James just watched, a slight hue on his face at the accusation of them being secret lovers.

"But I am" Hercules said slyly. Hercules already had a plan set in mind. He knew Thomas had a response ready if he picked truth, if he picked dare Thomas would wiggle his way around it. He chose his cards carefully.