Chapter 1

First of all in this story there's a lot of repetitive words like "he/she said" or "he/she asked" or "seems/seemed" or "probably" or "was" this is because of my limited writing skills and my very limited vocabulary. So hopefully you enjoy reading this. Btw all other chapters won't be this long.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I supposedly died, I've been trapped here in darkness for who knows how long, I can't escape this place, whenever I try to move an invisible barrier seems to be blocking me. I can also hear the mumbling of voices everyone in a while. Where am I? I repeatedly thought, I felt lost in time. One day I heard a sound different from the voices I usually hear, it was the sound of a long beep. What's going on? the sound ended with a long silence before a mechanic voice appeared "Hello I am Evol, I was sent by the gods to guide you in this life" Evol said.

"What gods? Am I being reborn?" I questioned "Yes are currently experiencing reincarnation. The gods are the ones who control this world and many others. You were reborn because of one god in particular that insisted on you being reincarnated. She was the one who managed to persuade the gods and was even able to get the gods to give you some gifts." "Who is this god? Can I know their name?" "I'm sorry but she wished to remained anonymous. She did however tell me to say to you that she felt you were the perfect person for this and she hopes you change this world into something more interesting." "What are my gifts?" "I'll give them to you now"

[You have received Light god's blessing, now able to use light magic]

[You have received Nature god's blessing of beauty]

[You have received Nature god's blessing, you have an affinity for animals]

[You have received the Death god's blessing, you are able to retain your past memories]

[You have received the god of Love's blessing]

[You have received the {blank's} blessing]

"Huh? the last three are different?" I asked "The last two blessing are from the goddess who wanted to be reborn so the name is hidden. She also didn't want you to know what blessing the god of Love's is, she wanted it to be a surprise." "Oh, why is the god of Love not just spelled the Love god like all the other gods?" "That's because he's a higher god, the rest are lower and intermediate gods." "How did the goddess persuade the god of Love to give me a gift when he's a higher god?" "All I can say is that they're friends. Now time is up! This is all the information I can give, may we meet again!" Was all I heard when a bright flash of light blinded me.

What followed was the noise of many voices, "It's a boy!" "He's finally born!" "He's so beautiful!" "Good work, get some rest!" "Thomas come in here!" when my eyes finally got used to the light, I was met with many faces. I'm a baby? I'm being held by a pretty and gentle looking lady, Is this my mom? The door clicked and opened, a man entered "Let me see him" picking me up into his arms he looked at me with soft eyes, My dad? "Wow, he's a beauty, you sure this is a boy?" the person who I think is my mom answered "Yes honey, he's so cute isn't he?" "I'm just worried he's a little too cute." My mom looked to the rest of the people in the room "Everyone thank you for being here." tears were forming in her eyes, a lady with blonde curls and freckles spoke up "Rose we're glad to be here during this special moment as your friends." Everyone else nodded to her words. "What do you want to name him?" my father asked "How about Reyham?" "Reyham, that's a nice name, Reyham Lovell!" At this point I started feeling tired, my eyes slowly started to close before falling asleep.

It was probably hours later when I woke up, all the people had cleared out by now. Taking the chance to look at the place I noticed I was in a house that looked like it came out of a fantasy story. It seems I was born into a commoner's house.