Chapter 3

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! I thought. WHAT WAS GEMINI DOING HERE?!?!?!? Virgo looked over at me with a concerned look and Cancer walked up to me.

"Are you ok?" Cancer whispered.

"I don't know," I replied to Cancer in ultimate shock.

"Hey, guys!" Aries said happily.

Gemini walked in and looked like she'd seen a ghost. Then a sheepish smile formed on her face.

"Hey guys," she said quietly. "Hey Pisces, can we talk?"

" Um yeah sure..." I said with a worried look.

Gemini pulled away from Aries and walked up to me leaving Aries with a confused look.

"So I want to apologize for everything I did in high school. I know it was rude and unbelievable. Truth is I was just jealous." Gemini said ashamed.

"Jealous?" I asked surprised." What for?"
"Well you're smart, sweet, kind, pretty and one of the most interesting people I have ever met," Gemini said looking down refusing to meet my eyes.

"O-oh well it's fine," I said shocked by the sudden compliments. "That was from the past anyway!"

After their little talk, they walked back to the living room.

"You guys know each other already?" Aries asked super confused." I was expecting you to know that childhood friend but not her"

"Yeah we had a rough past but we're fine now," Gemini said.

Then the chatter at the party was interrupted by a single knock on the door. Virgo opened the door while pretending to pay attention to Taurus complaining about her life. Pisces walked up behind her, curious to see who still had to come. Suddenly a wave of shock hit her.