Chapter 5

*Pisces POV*

Oh my god that was unexpected.

*Sudden Flashback*

"Hey, Scorpio.....I-I lo-love you..."Pisces said nervously.

"O-oh um...er...I-I we-well I-I.,"Scorpio said stuttering.

"I'm sorry!" Pisces exclaimed."I know this ruined our friendship!"

"No, it's fine!" Scorpio said.

Then Pisces started to cry. OMG, why are you crying? You're embarrassing yourself even more.

Then out of nowhere Scorpio wiped her tears away and lifted her chin up to face him.

"It's fine Pisces...I love you too" he said sheepishly. Then he kissed her. It was everything!

*Flashforward to the present*

Oh wow.....I told him I loved him when I left him. No wonder he left. I betrayed his trust! I have to apologize!

"I'm gonna go I'll be right back!" I said running out the door.

I started sprinting down the sidewalk looking around for any sign of Scorpio.

There! There he is! I saw Scorpio walking swiftly down the sidewalk. Increasing my speed, I ran as fast as I could.

"SCORPIO!" I screamed.

He turned around bewildered and for a second he looked happy to see me. Then his face changed to a grimacing frown. By now I had caught up with him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!?!?" he roared.

I fell to the ground and landing on my knees.

"I'm so sorry for everything I did to you," I said starting to cry. "I know what I did to you was wrong and I'm so sorry!"
"What?" he said calming down.

"I'm sorry," I said again.

"You should leave, it doesn't even matter." he said."It's been too long.

"But Scorpio I-"

"GO AWAY!" he roared again. Then he walked off leaving me behind to cry. I decided to go home. I couldn't handle going back anymore.

I checked my phone.

Cancer: Pi, r u ok?

Virgo: Pi where r u?

Cancer: Hello?

Cancer: OMG R U OK?

Virgo: Pi plz answer me!

Virgo: Hello?

I'll deal with them tomorrow.