Chapter 4

What was that boy from the mall doing here?!?!?!?

"Oh hey!" Aries said. "Look who's here!"

"Eeeyyyy it's Scorpio!" Leo said going to slap him on the back.

That's Scorpio? From high school?

Wow, he looks so......dangerous.

*Flashback*

Ok, Pisces first day of high school...don't screw up!

Oh wow, who's this kid?

He's so.....mysterious.

He has those deep blue eyes I live for.

*Back to the present*

Wow, he looks like a gang member now. But strangely I'm still attracted to him. Snap out of it Pisces! He probably doesn't even remember me.

*Scorpio's POV*
*At the party*

Ugh...why do I have to come to this stupid party anyway? I haven't even seen these people in years! And I bet SHE will be there. I hate her! I wonder what was up with that girl at the mall. She was really pretty. With these really big, adorable eyes and these full lips. Her eyes looked like the ocean. Endless but yet still filled with passion. Stop it Scorpio! The last time you fell in love you were crushed.

*Knock*

Here we go. WHAT? WHAT IS THAT GIRL DOING HERE?!?!?!?

"Oh hey!" Aries said. "Look who's here!"

"Eeeyyyy it's Scorpio!" Leo said.

"Dude, what's wrong?"Cap asked.

"Yeah, you look like you just witnessed a murder!" Libra exclaimed.

"Who's that?" I asked full of wonder as I watched the beautiful girl flit around the room talking to everyone.

"Oh...you like what you see?" Aries said teasingly.

"What? NO!" I said anger raising in my voice.

"Jeez calm down dude..he was just making a joke," Cap said cautiously.

"Yeah and if you really must know that's Pisces," Aries said peeved.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?" I roared. How could I have fallen for her all over again! The room went quiet and everyone looked at me in shock.

"Dude are you ok?" Aries asked worried about Scorpio.

"No! I'm leaving and tell everyone I'm never coming to any of these stupid parties ever again!" I yelled and walked out slamming the door.

Ugh, what's wrong with you? You fell for her again! You need to move on!