Chapter 1: Is this a date?

The small purple-haired boy, Kokichi Ouma, walked up to his said to be love interest, Shuichi Saihara, in excitement

" My beloved Saihara-Chan! Were you waiting for me? " Kokichi asked, smiling up at the darker-haired male.  Saihara's face became a light tint of blush as he looked down at Kokichi.  

" I-I guess...I-I mean...w-we did decide to hang o-out together didn't w-we? "  Shuichi asked nervously, light sweat drizzling down his face. 

The purple-haired boy grinned, " Did we? I don't quite remember ever deciding on that with you, Saihara-Chan~ " Sarcasm rang in Kokichi's voice, so Shuichi knew right away he was just joking, sighing in relief.

" Hey, Hey, Saihara-Chan, you're the one who decided where we are going....sooooo...are you gonna tell me where we are going?- or...maybe it's a surprise! Nishishi~ I love surprises! " Kokichi smiled up at Shuichi, full of mischief like always.

" Oh uhm...right...Ouma-Kun...it is a surprise! So...you're going to have to wait until we get there...! " Shuichi was nervous, his feelings about Kokichi were neutral, or so he thought. He didn't really understand what this feeling was whenever he was around Kokichi, but everytime he saw the short, purple-haired boy with his gorgeous bright purple eyes he felt something weird that he didn't quite understand yet. Was this love? He didn't know.

" Hey...Saihara-Chan! Did you know this like...totally counts as a date? " Kokichi had that same trouble-making smile every time Shuichi looked at him, he loved that smile...always greeting him. When Shuichi realized what Kokichi had just said he instantly blushed, pulling his hat over his head (which was in his hand the entire time) to hide the fact that he was blushing.

" Nishishi!~ " Kokichi's face lit up with joy when he saw Shuichi's reaction, he loved how easy it was to fluster Shuichi! I mean seriously...it was soooooo easy to tease him! " I'm just joking around with you, my beloved Saihara-Chan!~ " Kokichi wished he wasn't. He knew he loved shuichi, but he didn't know if Shuichi liked him back. Hah! No way he was going to be the one to confess, he wanted to see how much Shuichi blushed if he ended up confessing to him. 

Shuichi let out a sigh of relief, although he wanted Kokichi to be serious about that, he Definitely wouldn't say that out loud though, Kokichi would tease him for that and not take him seriously, or he would find Shuichi disgusting for liking men, " O-Okay then...uh..let's go, Ouma-Kun. "

Shuichi didn't mean too...he just did it on accident, he had grabbed Kokichi's hand without knowing, and it was when other people were in the room, Rantaro, Kaede, Tenko, Kaito, and Himiko...He didn't know if they saw or not. " Shit... " Shuichi whispered, his face completely red. He looked to see how Kokichi reacted, and what he saw surprised him.

<Ouma/Oma Pov>

There was a large smile across my face, my beloved Saihara-Chan DID love me! That was something to be excited about for sure! " Awhhh...Saihara-Chan, now it can totally count as a date! " I wasn't teasing, but due to how easy it was for me to read Saihara-Chan's expressions I could tell he thought I was lying even under that emo hat of his! I had to make sure he didn't think that I was joking around! My expression changed to a serious one as I spoke again, " Saihara-Chan, i'm not joking this time. " I could tell I surprised Saihara-Chan, I heard him let out a small sigh of relief? Was that what that was? Maybe he was annoyed...I didn't know. For once I couldn't tell what Shuichi was thinking...And that was when I saw Saihara-Chan blush! I know it wasn't his normal blush cause it was so red...so...dark...did my beloved Saihara-Chan actually love me back? That would be amazing! I had to test this theory, so I slipped my hand around the collar of Shuichi's shirt and...KISSED HIM! Oh my goodness...it was the most amazing feeling I have ever felt! I didn't know how Shuichi felt about it though. I was hoping he didn't mind it since he obviously liked me back! But...I forgot how easily embarrassed Shuichi could get due to being lost in the moment, I had also forgotten there were other people in the room...this wasn't good. Would Saihara-Chan hate me for this...?

.

..

..

...

.....

......

Silence passed between the both of them.

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE MOST I'VE WROTE IN ONE SITTING, BUT IT WAS ALSO FUN. IT MADE ME HAPPY TO WRITE ABOUT OUMASAI! MY ALL TIME FAVOOOOORITE SHIP. I'm sorry if this is horrible, it's my first fanfic and second story haha. I'll try to update every week my lovelies.