Chapter 4: Trials and Executions

(I love this image way too much ^)By the time Kokichi and Shuichi stepped out of the elevator everyone else was already in their podiums

By the time Kokichi and Shuichi stepped out of the elevator everyone else was already in their podiums.
Shuichi released Kokichi's hand nervously, he really didn't want to be apart from Kokichi at this time, but he also didn't want any of the other classmates to know Kokichi and him were in a relationship with each other- Actually...were they in a relationship? It seemed like they were...
Shuichi would have to ask Kokichi about that later, and hopefully he would respond with yes, but right now he needed to focus on the situation at hand.
Kokichi was the second to step onto his podium, though he looked extremely overwhelmed and nervous.
Well that was a first to see in public, Shuichi knew all the others would find that suspicious, but Shuichi also knew that Kokichi was with him at the time of the murder, so there was no way Kokichi could have murdered Himiko, and there was no way Shuichi could have killed Himiko either.
" L-Let's start with our Alibi's... " Shuichi was the first to speak out of the crowd of saddened friends.
" HOW ABOUT YOU, DEGENERATE MALE? YOU LOOK SUPER SUSPICIOUS! " Tenko shouted, pointing at Kokichi who looked taken aback by the sudden yelling.
" M-Me? " Kokichi stuttered, which Shuichi thought was not a good sign, the others would find that more suspicious.
" W-Well...I was with my beloved Saihara-Chan! " Kokichi stated proudly, or at least he tried to, but he wasn't wrong about hanging out with Shuichi, they had both been in the pool at the time of the murder.
All of the other students besides Kokichi looked at Shuichi, almost as if they expected him to say that Kokichi was lying.
" Ouma-Kun...i-isn't lying...He really was with me...at the time of the murder... "
Most of the people looked shocked, especially Kaito and Maki, who never thought those two would be the type to get along very well.
Tenko looked disappointed while Rantaro and Kaede looked somewhat relieved, since both of them were friends with Kokichi and Shuichi.
The small purple haired male cast a smile of what looked like gratitude towards Shuichi, of course Shuichi smiled back before he went back to paying attention to the trial.
" I never expected you to hang out with that purple little shit, but I guess it's fine, since you're my sidekick! " Kaito boomed, though his insult towards Kokichi made Shuichi clench his own hands into tight fists.
" Y-Yeah...alright... " Shuichi grumbled, stuttering out of anger.
Kokichi put on a fake act that Shuichi knew so well by now, " So, Kee-boy! Where were you at the time of the murder?~ " Kokichi questioned Keebo, startling the short robot.
" Well of course...I was with M-Miu...in her lab. "
Miu nodded, " HELL YEAH! So why don't ya think about that ya purple dick!~ "
Shuichi sighed, Miu's insults always bothered him- well actually, almost everything about her bothered him.
" I don't need to think about it. " Kokichi shot back at Miu, not calling her any names for once.
Shuichi just rolled his eyes, the trial continuing...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
After a long time of arguing, blaming, and piecing stuff together, Shuichi finally came to a choice on who killed Himiko Yumeno.
" Kaito Momota, The Ultimate Astronaut, and...my close friend...was it really you who killed Yumeno-San? "
Kaito immediately tensed up when Shuichi finished his sentence, " O-Of course not! Where would you get a-an idea like that from? "
Maki...she looked absolutely destroyed by this, " Kaito...n-no... " she mumbled.
Monokuma's voice rose up above everyone else in the trial grounds, " It's time for voting! "
Kokichi stared up at the robotic bear, obviously annoyed, but he wouldn't say anything, since the bear could possibly hurt him if he did.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It turns out, it was Kaito who killed Himiko, he was executed and killed, but at least he got his dream of going to space...
Shuichi glanced over at Kokichi, who's expression completely changed, were those...tears? 'No way' Shuichi believed Kokichi hated Kaito, or maybe not? Who was he to make such an assumption like that.
Making a small shrugging motion, Shuichi made his way over to Kokichi, only to see that he was crying, and this time, they did not look like crocodile tears.
Shuichi, on instinct, wrapped his arms firmly around the crying Kokichi.
The small purple-haired boy had no idea how to react to Shuichi's hug, he kind of just stood there for a moment before he buried his face into Shuichi's shirt, hugging him back lightly.
" I thought you didn't want anyone to know how you really felt, Ouma-Kun.. "
" Shut up... " Kokichi mumbled, smiling slightly at Shuichi's teasing.
Shuichi laughed faintly, before backing out of the hug, " Let's go back to the dorms, Ouma-Kun. "
Kokichi looked up at Shuichi, taking a small moment to respond before he nodded, " Okay. "
Hand-in-hand, Shuichi and Kokichi were the last to leave the room.
-
-
-
Shuichi lead Kokichi into his dorm, releasing his hand the moment they entered the room, walking over to the bed and sitting down.
He patted the spot next to him lightly, inviting Kokichi to come over and sit next to him.
Kokichi did just that, walking over to Shuichi after closing the door and sat down next to him, leaning against Shuichi as if he was a source of comfort, which he was.
" Ouma-Kun, you should get some rest... " Shuichi suggested, though he wasn't forcing Kokichi to sleep if he didn't want to.
Kokichi looked up at Shuichi, " Okay... " Kokichi leaned back in the bed, placing his head against the pillow.
Shuichi smiled down at Kokichi, only to be yanked down next to Kokichi.
The detective laughed lightly at Kokichi's action, and wrapped an arm around Kokichi who was now facing away from Shuichi.
Shuichi pulled Kokichi closer to his chest carefully, now noticing that he was already asleep.
" I guess he really did need some rest... " Shuichi mumbled, casting a small smile.
Soon after Shuichi had gotten comfortable with the smaller male so close to him, he also fell asleep.
( if you haven't noticed by now, they are spooning <3 Shuichi is the big spoon and Kokichi is the little spoon, woo. )
-
-
-
-
-
Shuichi was the first to wake up between the two of them, seeing that Kokichi was still asleep made him smile.
He assumed Kokichi was not a morning person, so he decided not to wake him up right now.
Shuichi placed a small kiss on Kokichi's forehead before he carefully got up, only to hear Kokichi's small voice, " Saihara-Chan?...where...are you going...? "
'Shit' Shuichi thought silently, he noted down in his mind that Kokichi was not a heavy sleeper. At all.
" Oh...i'm just going to the bathroom, don't worry, Ouma-Kun. "
Kokichi huffed lightly, " Okay... " he fell asleep again pretty quickly.
....
Kokichi woke up pretty late in the afternoon, which made it extremely clear to Shuichi that Kokichi had not been sleeping as much as he needed to.
" Ouma-Kun! I was worried about you! " Shuichi was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking down at Kokichi.
" Oh...i'm sorry, Saihara-Chan, I just haven't been getting enough sleep... "
Shuichi hadn't expected Kokichi to just put it out there that he had been sleep deprived, but maybe it was because Kokichi trusted him.
" Ah...you should really keep a sleep schedule, Ouma-Kun. "
Kokichi looked up at Shuichi, " I'll try... " He sat up, wrapping his arms around Shuichi from behind, " I love you... " he mumbled.
Shuichi smiled, " I love you too... "

OH BOY, WAS THIS FUN TO WRITE SO QUICKLY!
Haha...I have way too much free time.
1303 words in total.