Chapter 5.5: Do You Really Love Me?

( This is the complete chapter 5, including what was in the preview )

——— Time Skip 2 Days Current time of day: 1:24 PM Location: Shuichi Saihara's Dorm Room Character Perspective: Kokichi OumaCurrent Status: As Perfect As Can Be Current Emotions: Love~ ( No, they are not lemoning yet

———
Time Skip 2 Days
Current time of day: 1:24 PM
Location: Shuichi Saihara's Dorm Room
Character Perspective: Kokichi Ouma
Current Status: As Perfect As Can Be
Current Emotions: Love~
( No, they are not lemoning yet. )
———

Kokichi Ouma had been waiting a long damn time for Shuichi to finish reading the book in his hands, and while he had been waiting, the more he thought, the more concerned he began to get.
His thoughts were all over the place, completely jumbled. 'What is Saihara-Chan is the next Victim?'
'What if somebody decides to harm Saihara-Chan while i'm not with him?'
'Does Saihara-Chan really love me as much as he says?'
'What a stupid thought, Kokichi! Of course he does!'
Kokichi's thoughts were immediately cut off by the sound of a book closing, followed by a few quick thuds- well no, those were steps. Wait- that meant Shuichi had gotten up and left him? Why? Kokichi stopped everything he was doing just to see where Shuichi had gone, though he soon realized Shuichi had just stepped into the bathroom.
'Thank Atua...I thought he left me!' (I'm sorry, that was an intended Angie pun)
Kokichi laid back down in the bed, resting his head on Shuichi's pillow, though the moment he did he quickly recognized the scent of Saihara's shampoo. It was actually a rather nice scent, or maybe he just thought that? Who knows. Really, Kokichi loved everything about Shuichi, absolutely everything, though he probably would never admit that to Shuichi's face, considering he would be too embarrassed to do such a thing in front of Shuichi.
Kokichi found himself starting to get bored while waiting for Saihara, his mouth tasting plain, after all, he hadn't gotten the chance to drink his Grape Panta in a while. The moment Shuichi stepped out of the bathroom, Kokichi practically flung himself out of the bed, storming over to Saihara, pulling him into a large embrace. Shuichi softly smiled down at the small ombre purple-haired boy, which only made Kokichi lightly blush, " Saihara-Chan, you know your smile is too much to handle! " Kokichi laughed brightly, nuzzling his face into Shuichi's chest, " I love you, Saihara-Chan!~ "
Shuichi patted Kokichi on the head, taking a few moments to pet Kokichi's soft hair before answering, " I love you too, Ouma-Kun...though haven't I told you to call me by my first name now? "
" Yep, Yep! But i'm pretty sure Saihara-Chan sounds much better than Shuichi-Chan! So i'd rather stick with calling you Saihara-Chan! " He stared up at Shuichi, his eyes sparkling in the dim lighting of the room.
Shuichi sighed, only to let out a small, gentle laugh, that of course Kokichi loved to hear, " I guess...but couldn't you just plainly call me Shuichi? " he tilted his head as he asked the question, his ahoge slightly tilting with his head.
" But like you just said 'plainly' it's too plain to call you that! Unless you want me to start calling you Shumai~ " he teased, letting out a seemingly innocent laugh after he spoke.
Shuichi paused, taking a moment to think of what to say, " Well why not? I actually...like that nickname? I guess? "
" You guess?! Well that's exactly why i'm sticking with the name Saihara-Chan! " Kokichi retorted, before letting out a menacing laugh.
" N-No th-that's not what I meant! I-I want you to call me that...j-just not in front of our classmates...that's all... "
Kokichi cocked his had to the side, a soft smile on his face, " Really? You really want me to call you by that nickname? "
" I mean why not? I think the way..you say it...I honestly love every word that comes out of your mouth, Ouma-Kun..even if it is a lie or a truth, I love everything about you. " after saying these words directly to the petite purple-haired boy named Kokichi Ouma-who was now a complete blushing mess, Shuichi embraced him tightly.
Shuichi loved the fact that Kokichi freely showed his emotions to him, it made him feel accepted, loved, and he was glad that it was Kokichi who gave him the fluttery feeling inside of his chest.
" A-Alright then..I'll just call you Shumai from now on...!~ " Kokichi laughed softly, obviously embarrassed by what Shuichi had just said to him.

-

-

-

-

-

-

(Oh my golly I think I'm going to put this story on hold and move onto the new Oumasai story that I just posted the other day. I'm not saying I'll stop the work on this forever, I just currently have no ideas for this story at the moment, I hope you all forgive me! Go check out the newest story that I'll be frequently working on.)

- Love you all, your Author Grape.

To Be Continued.