Chapter 3: " Upupupu! A body has been discovered! "

At that moment- a body discovery announcement played, everyone should head to the gym

( did I forget to mention we are on chapter 2 in the killing game? I just changed up the murders and victims. Ryoma and Gonta -oml Miu forced Gonta to kill Ryoma- )

" A-A body...has been discovered? In...the gym? " Shuichi immediately tensed up, his happy expression changing to a grim one.
Kokichi stared at Shuichi, his eyes watering, " Who is it this time? I didn't think this would continue.... "
" Well, we'll have to go to the gym to find out who died...come on, let's get out of the pool, "  Shuichi blankly swam over to the edge of the pool, cold sweat falling down the side of his face.
Kokichi watched as Shuichi swam away, pouting, " This isn't fair, Saihara-Chan... "
Shuichi looked back at Kokichi, his gaze cold, it wasn't normal for Shuichi to be like this.
" When was anything ever fair, Ouma-Kun? " His voice ran chills through Kokichi's spine, Kokichi not appreciating this, at all.
" S-Saihara-Chan, wait... " Kokichi called, trying to pull himself out of the pool and chase after Shuichi as he walked away from Kokichi, but eventually failed, tripping and hitting the stone wet ground with an echoing thud.
Shuichi turned around to look at Kokichi after hearing Kokichi fall, suddenly feeling guilty for being so rude to a person he loved.
Shuichi ran over to Kokichi carefully, lifting him up, " Are you...alright? "
Kokichi's head was bleeding lightly, but other than that, Kokichi was perfectly fine. Kokichi nodded slowly, enjoying the fact that Shuichi was holding him.
" I'm doing great, Saihara-Chan! So you don't need to worry about me!~ " Kokichi laughed, " But really, we should head down to the gym. "
Shuichi sighed in relief, placing Kokichi down on the ground before he turned around and kneeled, " Get on my back, I don't trust you enough to let you walk around while your head his bleeding. "
Kokichi pouted when Shuichi said he didn't trust him- but the idea of being carried by Shuichi cheered him up. Kokichi wrapped his legs around Shuichi's hips and his arms around Shuichi's neck, smiling.
Shuichi sighed, standing up with Kokichi now on his back. He made his way to the gym with Kokichi.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Shuichi entered the gym, the body of Himiko Yumeno laying down near the center of the room.
( AAAAA THIS WAS A HARD THING TO DO I LOVE HIMIKO )
Tenko was kneeling down next to Himiko's lifeless body, sobbing her heart out and pleading for Himiko to come back to her, but nothing happened. Nothing happened. The Ultimate Magician was now dead.
Shuichi could feel Kokichi lightly trembling on his back. Shuichi let out a small huff of sadness, taking Kokichi off of his back, normally, Shuichi would have just left him there, but this was not the time, Shuichi needed to investigate the murder before the trials came.
Shuichi turned around to face Kokichi, only to wish he didn't.
The look on Kokichi's face was devastating, it almost made Shuichi feel like he wanted to cry.
Shuichi had known Himiko and Kokichi were friends, but just from the look on Kokichi's face he could tell they were most likely best friends- like how Shuichi was with Kaito and Kaede.
Instead of walking away from Kokichi to go and investigate, Shuichi wrapped his arms tightly around Kokichi, " Ouma-Kun, it's alright if you want to cry. "
Kokichi shook his head, burying his face into Shuichi's chest, " N-No...not when...o-other people are around... "
Shuichi sighed, patting Kokichi on the head, " Ouma-Kun, I have to go investigate... "
Kokichi looked up at Shuichi, nodding slowly, " Alright....I'll...see you soon, Saihara-Chan... " and with Kokichi's approval, Shuichi backed out of the hug and walked over to Himiko's corpse.

" STAY AWAY YOU DEGENERATE MALE! " Tenko screeched, trying to shoo Shuichi away from Himiko, " HIMIKO-CHAN DOESN'T NEED YOUR DISRESPECTFULNESS TOUCHING HER! " Tenko obviously wasn't going to give up without a fight.
Shuichi let out an irritated sigh, " Chabashira-San, please...I need to see if there is anything on Yumeno-San that could lead to the murderer. Don't you want to know who killed her? "
Tenko paused, debating if she should let him or not, " F-Fine...but Tenko will not allow you to touch her for more than 5 minutes! " Tenko stood up, tears streaming down the side of her face as she made her way to a corner in the room.

- Time Skip -

After a few hours of investigation and questions, Monokuma got bored of just sitting around, so he announced that it was trial time.

" Already? " Shuichi asked, sounding slightly surprised- no, very surprised.

Tenko shook her head, " Tenko thinks this is not fair! Whoever took Yumeno-San's life will be exterminated by Tenko herself! "

Shuichi sighed, " Then you would be executed too, Chabashira-San, I know you, and the others, would not be quite happy about that... "
Tenko thought that over for a moment before giving in, " Fine, Tenko will not exterminate the person who killed Yumeno-San, but that does not mean that Tenko will not give them a proper beating! " and with that, Tenko made her way towards the trial grounds, followed by all the other classmates until Shuichi and Kokichi were the only people left in the gym.

" So....Shuichi...are you ready? " Kokichi hesitantly looked up at Shuichi as he spoke.

Shuichi sighed, smiling down at Kokichi, causing the smaller male to blush, " Of course i'm ready, Ouma-Kun. "

Kokichi, with a deep crimson red blush on his face, smiled, " Alright...let's go!~ " Kokichi boldly grabbed Shuichi gently by the hand, and the two of them made their way down to the trial grounds, which they both knew would be absolute chaos by the time they figured out who the blackened was.
Into the elevator the two of them went, hand in hand, surrounded by all their friends, one of which was the murderer of another one of their beloved friends.
' What a sick game... ' Kokichi and Shuichi thought in sync, both of them hoped that all of this would soon end, and nobody else would have to die...
....
And with that last thought the elevator descended into the trial grounds.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Praise to Atua, I forgot to upload this on SUNDAY
IT'S THURSDAY
waaaaahhhhh....i'm sorry lovelies.
Please forgive meeeee.....