I'm... a beautiful boy...

... Or, that's how it was supposed to go. But despite his best efforts, Taehyung could not make Jungkook budge his thoughts. So instead, because Jungkook was going to make him insane on his unfortunate negative stubbornness, Taehyung had another idea.

He'll make him love himself through sex.

Think it's crazy, you might ask? No need to wonder, because it made perfect sense. And only in time will you understand

Taehyung had his ways with boys. Jungkook was no different. But it was true; he did love him, don't get him wrong. He simply wanted to get Jungkook out of his depressed emo shell as quickly as possible. And how else would he do so (other than talking of course), than to make his body feel loved as well?

Guys were simple creatures.

It'd been about a week since they started living together. Taehyung, since he was rich, paid for the rent and the food and anything else essential for living. He didn't mind at all, even if Jungkook pleaded for him to stop because he said he wasn't worth it.

Right now, Jungkook was scrolling online through, let's say... inspirational work ideas because Taehyung told him to. The boy was very begrudging – he himself didn't even know what he wanted to do. He even acted like a child at one point because he thought it was entirely futile. But somehow through all of that commotion, Taehyung still held his ground and literally shoved Jungkook on his chair before he sighed and sat down on Jungkook's bed.

Even after half an hour, he found this all ridiculous.

"Stupid n' useless..." Jungkook grumbled under his breath.

"Excuse me, I heard that." Taehyung made himself clear on the bed. Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed in irritation, going as far as to slump his weight on his palm against his cheek. He didn't think that his crush would ever be so ruthless. He didn't even think that he'd be so irritated over having his crush make him be the person he always wanted to be as a kid.

Why am I horrible in even that...?

Taehyung noticed his sour and defeated mood. So, he crawled closer to Jungkook while still on the bed. "Hey, Big boy. What's the matter?"

Jungkook looked away and stuck his bottom lip out. "Nothing."

Taehyung clicked his tongue and walked off the bed. "Okay, let's take a little break." With that, Jungkook jumped and stiffened. He felt those softly large hands grab his shoulders which caught him entirely off guard. He held his breath and turned his chair slightly so he could look at Taehyung behind him with a little smile, slightly wondering what his intentions were this time.

"I think you need a little ASMR time."

Jungkook's face turned red almost immediately. Was he going to-to...

"Let me make you relax." Taehyung reached his arms out to grab Jungkook's shoulders once more, this time succeeding on keeping them there. But what Jungkook did not expect was the fact that the younger boy was now straddling him on the chair, staring at him with such a glint in his eye that it possibly couldn't be seen as innocent.

Jungkook was absolutely silent for everything happening. He didn't want to say it, but the way that Tae's butt rubbed against his zipper made it a little hard not to feel things right now. And the temptation was absolutely mind craving...

"Big boy..." Taehyung's deep voice was like a curse on Jungkook's body. He gulped as he felt it shake his very core, making him feel like he was in a trance. "You need to know that you are a beautiful young man. Still very much capable of leading a very good life."