Are you my good boy?

warning; sexy time ahead (skip to near end if u dont wanna read sexy bc theres some plot)

"He's totally thirsty today."

"You think?" 

"I know so!" Taehyung whisper shouted to Mrs. Rue, "Jungkook's been looking at me all week like this." 

"Oh, is that so?" Taehyung nodded and bit his lip, tapping his fingers against the table. To someone else, it might've looked like he was having a little anxiety attack, but in reality, he was just really really horny and he wanted something inside of him really really badly.

"Well, Sweatheart, why don't you two just... Do it?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I want to but Jungkook's a big bunny - I mean, he's just a bit shy, so I'm waiting until he opens up." He smiled with seriousness about what he said. She only nodded, not really sure how else to talk about this because they werea bunch of horny adult men who just wanted to fuck each other but they were staying away and creating more sexual tension than needed.

"He-Hello," Jungkook chimed in. Taehyung nearly jumped out of his seat but refrained himself, giving the bigger male a little kiss against his cheek.

"Is it time to go?" 

Jungkook nodded, and then looked at the old lady behind the desk. "Bye, Mrs. Rue!" 

She lifted her hand up and waved back, "You two be really rough tonight." 

Jungkook blinked in confusion, but he didn't press on. Why was she so weird? 

However, Taehyung giggled and nodded. He definitely wanted it rough. 

-  -  -  -

"Why are we talking about dicks?"

"Well, I just thought how yours would feel inside of me."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and rolled along with Taehyung's strange conversation. "And what is your conclusion, Sherlock?"

"Your bulge looks huge so I'm guessing it would be really good sex."

Jungkook giggled, "Well... You're not wrong." Man, he was feeling really flirty today.

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook with a look of pure shock on his face, but continued on with an excited smile. Somehow Jungkook really loved that smile. "Which part?"

The older male looked up and then brought a finger against his cheek to scratch it lightly. "Ah... Both." He could feel his own cheeks light up at his sudden bold behaviour. It looked like Taehyung really enjoyed it too, seeing as he kept biting his lip and tapped his fingers together as if he was impatient.

Taehyung usually did that lip biting thing when... 

They were returning from work, bringing their slightly heated bodies through the front door. Jungkook wasn't sure where his brave act came from, but after being so long with Taehyung, it just seemed to come out so naturally – especially since he hasn't jacked off ever since he met Taehyung in person.

He was just really, really fucking horny today.

After sitting down on his bed, Jungkook rubbed is face at the restless feeling crawling through his body. Taehyung went and locked the door, however went to sit down right next to the older male with crossed legs. Both were silent, because both wanted to do one thing with each other.