Home after the first day

So guys I'm sorry because I was writing this chapter and I wrote halfway and all of it got deleted because I forgot to agree to the terms and conditions!! *Face palm* So I'm doing it again and I might change my direction this time. So this is attempt #2!

PLEASE VOTE!!! (If you pity me for having my hardwork deleted PLEASE VOTE) lol

She walked out of my room and waved goodbye, my heart clenched watching her go.

'Wait, what?' Alazar asked with a shocked expression on his face. 'Did you jujst say your heart.. clenched?' He thought to me

"No." I denied quickly

'Okay Leo'

"Just be quite so we can get out of here.'I told him

I walked to my car got in and drove to the entrance just to relaize that Hnnah was in front of me,

She was singing right by side; "If your not by my side" She sang oof key and obnoxiously loud. 'That's actually really cute'

I looked up and met her eyes through her rear view mirror. She blushed when she realized I was laughing. Then she just took off.

I drove to my apartment to find the blonde from earlier on my couch.
"What are you still doing here?" I asked

"I waiting for you, babe"

"Get out!" I shouted at her

She looked at me for a moment realizing how serious I am, she walked to my room, grabbed her stuff and left.

'Unbelievable, you have have sex with a girl a couple of times and she thinks she's you wife'

Checking my voicemail expecting a call from her. Sarah... The woman I loved. Memories of her flood my head.

Sarah is my ex - fiancée, ex because she left me at the altar on our wedding day. Who calls off a wedding on the day of. I still think about her everyday... Well of course because I still love her painfully so. I wanted to maary her for Godsakes, she broke my heart saying "I need to live life a little, I can get married yet.. Leo, I love you but I need to find myself and discover the world without you" my heart was wrenched out of my chest! We had been together since we were in high school and we went to the same college. We graduated together and I proposed to her during graduation, she said yes and I was the happiest man alive. She wanted to get married next June, in a year we would be married. The year passed quickly and the wedding was fast approaching, I noticed she was acting a little weird the month of the wedding but I brushed it of, "pre wedding jitters" she told me. When the wedding came I waited at the altar and then received a note from her saying "I love you, goodbye Leo." and she left. I tracked her down and she told me she needed to be free. The worst pain I ever felt. That was two years ago, I was twenty two then and I wait for her call everyday.. I know pathetic.. I still have hope.

'I need a drink'

Making a way to the fridge I found just what I needed, scotch.
After 3 cups I was gone.

Hannah's POV

I sat in my room trying to figure out what to do with with myself. Before I had a chance to decide, my phone rang I picked up my iPhone and smiled, it was my mom "Hey mom!" I chirped happily

"Baby!" She squealed happily "How's the new school? Did make lots of friends? Any cute guys? Interesting classes? Is the food any good?" She fired question after question non-stop. I sighed.

"Mom, slow down!" I said

"Opp.. Your right.. Tell me any and everything that is happening!! I feel like your on a whole nother planet" she sniffled "I miss you.. Come home back to me" She cried

"I miss you too, mom.. but dad needs me right now.. I can't leave him here. I love you"

"Aww I'm sorry honey bun, that was unfair of me to ask, I understand"

"It's okay mom"

"Well everything is fine over here, Greg and I are happy and we miss you a ton," I stiffened when she said his name. "Infact he wants to talk to you"

"I miss you too" I whispered through clenched teeth. "Mom, I'll call you back later I have a ton of homework to do." I lied

"Hello Hann--" I pressed the end button before he could finish, I couldnt face him.. I just couldn't! after everything he had done to me.