Almost raped...

Please VOTE to let me know you enjoyed this story. Also comment please :)

I hope you like this chapter because it shows Mr. Harris's gruff and tough side. It took a while to write this chapter so please VOTE and FAN <333

A month later....................

A month had passed and Mr. Harris never called me back to his classroom, even after the whole incident with me accusing him of hating me. A lot of things have changed really, I'm no longer the new girl. I now know everyone in my senior class and they all know me pretty well. Back to Mr. Harris, over the last couple of weeks I started to feel a sort of connection with him. I would try anything to get his attention during class but he usually just ignored me. I would raise my hand first and he would call on someone else. I would volunteer to help him pass out papers, he would ask someone else to do it. I don't know what his problem is but I really need to find out, this has been bothering me for a while. Today on a Friday night I am at home alone and deep in thought. I need to go out and have some fun instead of mopping around and being in a bad mood because of Mr. Harris. Ugh!

I grabbed my phone and called Chris, he picked up on the second ring "Hey Hannah!" He said excitedly

"Hey Chris, what are you doing right now?"

"Oh, well I'm actually at work."

"Oh! I'm sorry for distracting you!"

"No.. no.. your not distracting me, I actually am really bored."

"Oh"

"Yeah, what are you up to?"

"Oh, nothing just watching TV" I laughed "Nothing too interesting"

"Do you want to do something with me after I get off from work" He asked nervously

"Umm, sure"

"Ok great, I get off at 8 so I'll pick you up around 8:30."

"Ok Chris, sounds great"

"Alright, see you in a bit"

He hung up and I went to get dressed.

Hmm what should I wear?

Wait, where is Carmisa?

'Carmisa!'

..............Silence.......

'Carmisa!'

...............Silence..........

'Huh' thats weird, I can't here her at all.

I brushed it off, maybe she just went hunting somewhere really far.. yeah thats it.

I looked in my closet and found a black v-neck sweater - shirt and a black maxi skirt and red wedges.

I founded my necklace and red earrings. I put on my silky red scarf and took my black Gucci bag.

I went into the bathroom and put on red lipstick, mascara and eyeliner. I put my hair in a tight high ponytail, I was ready to go.

I looked at my watch, it was 8:25, he should be here any minute, I made my way downstairs and wrote a note for my dad telling him where I was going.

The door bell rang and I looked straight into baby blue eyes.

"Wow" Chris said "You look AMAZING"

"Thanks, so where are we going?" I asked curiously

"Well.. I wanted to go to Dave and Busters but you look too gorgeous to go somewhere that boring"

"No! I love Dave and Busters, lets go" I said while grabbing his arm dragging him to his car.