My Sunday

Hannah's POV

"It's 6 o'clock, do you want to go home now?" Leo asked

"No, do you want me to go home?" I asked batting my eyelashes

"No, that's not what I meant, I just worry that your family may be worried about your whereabouts."

"Oh, my dad? Don't worry about it, I shot him a text saying I was spending the weekend at Casey's house"

"Oh so your inviting yourself over for tomorrow too?"

"Yeah I can stay tonight and you can drop me off tomorrow.. afternoon?" I said as a question.

"Sounds good"

The rest of the night we cuddled on the couch and watched TV. Leo's phone rang and he picked it up,

"Hello"

".................." I couldn't hear the persons reply.

"When?"

".................."

"Tomorrow? Yeah that's fine... Yes I'll see you then" He sighed and dropped the phone.

I was curious about who was on the phone but I didn't want to pry. Leo held me tight in his arms and kissed the top of my head. Huh? He is being really weird.

I got up from the couch and went to get my phone from the room. I checked my messages and saw that my mom texted me.

*Text Message Conversation*

MOM: When are you on vacation? I would love to come visit you.

ME: Idk yet.. school kinda just started.

MOM: Well find out! I miss you and need to see my baby girl.

ME: I miss you more and I will find out and call you later.

MOM: Alright, love you

ME: Love you too mom

I clicked exit and left the room to find Leo sleeping on the couch. I walked over and draped him with the blanket on the table.

I turned to walk to the kitchen when I heard

"BOO!" I jumped out of my skin. Turned around and saw Leo sitting up with a smirk on his face.

"Leo! don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I screeched at him

"Aww your cute when you almost have a heart attack." He chuckled

"That's not funny" I said frowning

"Your right, it would be really sad if you died before I got to show you my awesome skills in bed" He said. My face heated red at his words.

"Leo!"

"What? Just saying" He shrugged. I had never seen him like this and I liked this side of him.

I grabbed his arm and said "I'm hungry"

"Chef Leo at your service, Madam" He said while bowing to me.

I giggled and hopped up on the counter to watch him cook. He made sticky rice and vegetable sauce with dumplings on the side.

"Where did you learn to cook like this? I asked amazed

"In Paris" he said shrugging "I always wanted to be a Chef"

"Really? Then why did you become a English Teacher?" I asked

"Being teaching is entertaining, cooking is something I can do anytime I want, right now that isn't what I want to do."

I smiled at him "Well your really good at it, I may even hire you as my personal Chef"