Getting Settled

After a few hours of walking we got to a large house but none of the lights were on... Odd... I would think the lights would be on-- Well, Dark normally hates light so he keeps the light off most of the time... Me? I don't mind lights, I sleep through sunlight, so yea... "Oh... Sorry, I forgot you guys could read my mind.." You sigh and Anti looks at you, worried. "YoU Ok?" You nodded in response, looking away to hide your blush. You heard him chuckle and you two continued to walk.

Anti opened the door and I was horrified. You forgot how much you hated the darkness. "U-uh... A-anti? C-can you m-maybe--" You heard Anti chuckle. "Of course..." He snaps and the lights flip on. It looked fairly tidy, minus a few things here and there but for a house with 2 demons in it... It was well kept. "Wow! Its so homey!" You smiled happily which made Anti chuckle again. The sound of his hearty, glitchy laugh made you blush. He allowed you inside and you stepped in, only to be greeted with the freezing cold. "HOLY HELL!!" You leapt back out of the house. Anti growled and stormed inside. "DARK!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND TURN THE TEMPERATURE BACK UP!!" he was glitching like crazy. You heard footsteps come down the stairs and see probably the most handsome demon ever. You knew who it was... Dark... Your heart leapt and was pounding at the sight of him. He looked angry. He glared at Anti and his eyes stopped on yours.

"Welcome home, (Y/N)" he smiled warmly and it made your heart melt. "H-hi, Dark... Thank you so much for inviting me to live with you guys..." You smile warmly. "Of course! Allow me to show you to your room.. Follow me." He started to walk upstairs and you ran after him. You tripped a few times but caught yourself. Dark stood in front of a birch wood door that had your name engraved into it. "Now, please do not judge too hard. Me and Anti tried our best... But him and I are not on the best of terms... Anyway... Make yourself at home!" He smiles with glee and moved out of your way down the stairs, leaving you to your room.

You opened the door and are greeted to a beautiful sight. The thing that caught your eye was your bed. It was a queen sized bed with a Markiplier and Jacksepticeye bed set. There were little Dark and Anti plushies on your bed as well. (You can just imagine the rest of the room how you would like!) You turned to go downstairs but saw Anti and Dark standing there. You ran to them and hugged them. "Thank you two!" Anti chuckled and smiled. "No need to thank us! We need to thank you!" I released them and looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" He only chuckled again. "We need to thank you for making the decision of moving in with us! We need someone to keep us in line and prevent us from fight.." Dark smiled at me and looked at Anti. I was a bubble of joy right now! "So am I gonna be able to meet any of the other Egos?" I tilted my head. They looked at each other and nodded. "HELL YA!! You're gonna meet a lot of them! Like Google, Will... Maybe even our Doctor Egos!" Anti was smiling with excitement while Dark was being his usual, formal, moody self. I smiled wide and jumped up and down. "Thank you!" You kissed both of their cheeks and jumped on your bed which was surprisingly comfy!

You looked at them two, them both blushing mad and Anti glitching more than usual. Dark smiled and left, whereas Anti stood there, staring at me. I blushed at him staring at me, up and down. I pulled my blanket over me which had to be a small Anti blanket. He snapped out of his trance. "S-sorry... Didn't mean to stare... It's a bad habit" He was blushing madly. "Its ok! We all have bad habits!" You smiled warmly as he walked back downstairs.

Ok. Second chapter done! Sorry it took forever!! I had school and such... I hope you guys like it!