First Full Day Pt.1

((Ok, guys.. First I would like to apologize deeply about not updating.. My mother made me delete the Wattpad app from my tablet, so I had to deal with all that. Second, be prepared for a hopefully long chapter! I will pour a lot of heart and soul into this chapter to make it suitable for you guys! Hopefully... So, enjoy this chapter!

**the next morning**

I woke up to the Sun's rays shining in my eyes, along with Dark standing beside the blinds. I glared at him and tossed the blanket over my head. "FIVE MORE MINUTES!!" I seemed to yell with a grumbly voice. I heard him lightly chuckle and sigh. "You have to wake up. Sorry if you don't want to. We... I have planned a lot for today." He seemed to grumble the last part, almost like he was upset about something. He then walked out and closed the door behind him. I sighed lightly and got up, looking for something to wear. I picked out black, ripped jeans and a black and white shirt, under a hoodie. I braided my hair without much effort put into it (or you just left it down if you have short hair!), then walked out.

As I reached the living room, I could hear loud yelling. It sounded like Dark and Anti were arguing. I walked in and saw Dark, Anti, and Wilford Warfstache himself! Are you serious!? THE Wilford Warfstach was here! I slowly walked in, awkwardly. Anti looked over at me and got the other two's attention, they looked at me. I stood there looking very awkward. Will cleared his throat and smiled, the spoke with his weird.. Accent? I dunno.. "Hello! My name is Wilford Warfstache! You must be (Y/N)?". I nodded, " Yes.. Its nice to finally meet you, Mr. Warfstache!" I was smiling with loads of happiness. I spotted Dark staring at me, causing me to lightly blush lightly. Will stood there, smiling happily. "So, I was told about your... "Father".. Is this all true?" I looked at my hands, fiddling with my thumbs. I seemed to mumble, causing Will to say, "Hm? What was that?" I held back the tears and spoke louder. "Yes.. Its true. He's like a spawn of hell that will forever haunt my life and dreams.." The room was silent. You could hear a pin drop.

I sighed and was about to speak when Anti spoke up. "How about we chill here for a little? Maybe play some video games or something!" I liked that but Dark didn't seem to fond of it. I managed to slip something out. "I like the sound of that! I have my game system and laptop with me! I even have a 3DS!" Dark looked at me and sighed. "Alright. But only for about an hour! Then we go do the things I planned. Ok?" We all nodded, showing we understand. Me and Anti snatched the cookies and ran up to my room to play games.

Will and Dark came in after a few minutes. We all were thinking about what to do when Will spoke up. "How about we play Truth or Dare? Eh?" He smiled, looking at us. We were all fine with it so we played some T/D! I was first, so I looked at Dark. "Dark.. T/D?" I was smirking wide. He thought a moment then spoke. "Truth.. It seems like the safer path." "Ok! Is it true you have wings?" "Yes and no. It takes too much energy so I never use them unless it is an emergency." "Neeto!" Will spoke up to break the brief silence. "Say, I believe its your turn, Dark!" Dark looked at us all and stopped at Anti. "Anti. T/D?" "Hah! Easy.. Dare!" "Oh.. Bad decision.. I dare you to eat a whole bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos™" "Well shite.." He got up and walked downstairs then came back with milk and a bag of Cheetos™! He sighed and began eating them. He seemed fine at first but after he ate about half the bag, he looked like he was in pain. He got finished and tried to speak but couldn't due to his burning tongue. Dark chuckled deeply. "Very nice, Anti.. You may drink the milk now.." Anti took immediate action and guzzled the milk gallon. He let out a sigh of relief and spoke weakly. "Will.. T/D?" Will smiled. "Truth.." Anti smiled. "Is it true that you tried to 'tickle' someone with a knife?" Will smiled wide as he looked over at me and then back to Anti. "Very much so.." I was slightly taken back but smiled a little.

To be continued...

Cliffhanger!! Haha, suckers!! I probably shouldn't call my readers suckers.. Pls don't leave me!! ;^; I love you guys! Byyeeee