Chapter 10 : Chronophobia

After Kong send Wad home, the only left is him and Arthit inside the car. So he start the conversation “so? What did you discuss with Wad just now for so long?” asked Kong and Arthit answered “huh? Nothing.. just this and that”. Kong furrowed his eyebrows “really? This and that? For that long? He didn’t ask you to be his boyfriend right?” questioned Kong. Arthit chuckled “haha.. why? Jealous?” asked Arthit. “jealous your ass.. don’t fall for him Arthit.. that guy is playboy” warned Kongpob to Arthit about Wad and Arthit shakes his head “haha.. I won’t.. don’t worry..” said Arthit and Kongpob nodded. After 20 minutes driving, they arrived at Arthit dorm “we’ve arrived.. rest well for tomorrow group trip” said Kong then Arthit nodded and speak with his inner monologue ‘how can I fall in love with P’Wad if I fall in love with you Kong’ sighed Arthit as he walk himself to his room.

The next day, Kongpob pick Arthit to the gathering point assembly before they get in into the bus for their group trip at Krabi Island. The bus stop at the service station for a while to give the time for the student go to the toilet or buy themselves some food. Arthit falls asleep in the bus and he didn’t realize after he feels someone pinch his cheeks “Arthit.. wake up.. you want to go to the toilet?” asked Kongpob when Arthit rise from his slumber and Kongpob stretch his numb shoulder as Arthit use it as a pillow. Arthit shakes his head “I’m hungry but I’m lazy to go down” said Arthit then Kong answered “it’s okay.. I’ll buy it for you.. just sleep a little more”. Kongpob bought them a bunch of snack and a bottle of pinkmilk for Arthit and ice coffee for himself. When they arrived there, the hazing team give the decision of choosing to the juniors themselves and a free time for them as well before they started the tie wrist ceremony. Arthit went for a walk alone that evening and to be lucky he witness the sunset but then when he saw a couple cuddling enjoy the sunset, he give out a sigh “isn’t it nice to have a lover.. they sure have the blessing moment”. He know it lames, but he make a wish at the sunset ‘Arthit is my name.. I wish I will found my happiness one day.. and when I found it.. I will come here again as a couple then’ wish Arthit as he clasp his hand together then smiles at the sunset.

During the tie wrist ceremony that night, Arthit asked Kong to tie the white thread for him “thanks Arthit

During the tie wrist ceremony that night, Arthit asked Kong to tie the white thread for him “thanks Arthit.. for studying here.. and for always by my side” said Kong to Arthit meanwhile Arthit just smile ‘being by your side is enough for me’ said Arthit in his heart. After the ceremony, everyone can go back to their room or do whatever they want. As for Arthit, he want to be alone so after told Kong, he went to the seashore and lying on the sand then suddenly he heard Wad’s voice “what are you doing here alone nong? Kong might looking for you in you room” said Wad before take his seat beside Arthit. Arthit smiles “it’s okay.. I’ve told him I want to be alone” said Arthit and Wad nodded “still didn’t tell him?” and Arthit nodded. Arthit look up at the sky full of beautiful stars “P’Wad.. have you ever heard about chronophobia?” asked Arthit and Wad looks at Arthit with question mark on hi face. Arthit smile “it is a time phobia.. afraid of the future.. what’s gonna happen next.. and I have it.. chronophobia” said Arthit. Wad nodded “that’s explained a lot to me..” said Wad and smile softly. Arthit sighed “I’m afraid if he know.. our relationship will change and I can’t imagine my future without him.. that’s why I can’t confess myself ” explained Arthit. Wad smiles “well.. I hope my crush will confess to me.. did he have a chronophobia like you too Arhit?” asked Wad. Arthit shakes his head “nope.. he just shy.. despite that gangster face.. haha” Arthit chuckled when he thought of Prem and when he get up and turned back, he saw Prem is staring at them so Arthit excused himself and went to Prem then patted Prem’s shoulder “P’Wad is waiting for your confession Prem.. or at least.. tell him your name” said Arthit to Prem. Prem smiles “thanks Arthit.. I guess I need to do that.. if not he gonna fall for you.. I can’t let it happen.. even I know you won’t fall for him.. haha” said Prem and smirk at Arthit. Arthit chuckled at Prem’s words “what a scary jealous bastard.. poor P’Wad.. I’m sleepy.. gotta sleep.. bye” said Arthit and patted Prem’s shoulder before walked away.

Few days later, Kong determined to know his secret admire and this time he forgot to tell Arthit about his plan. So he wait in the silent that night at his classroom and as expected, the secret admire appear and put the note in Kong table. After Arthit put it and want to go out from the classroom, Kong pulled him with force then take off the cap and the mask before Arthit can act. “Arthit?” asked Kong in a high voice as he shocked with what he saw and it is the same for Arthit as well.

Arthit POV

After I put the notes under Kong table and walked away from the classroom, someon pulled me with force and take off my cap and my mask, showed my whole face. “Arthit?” asked Kong in a high voice and that’s when I know Kong caught me. ‘No! he can’t knew it’ I said in my inner monologue. “you are the sunshine? No way man.. tell me it’s not.. you just a sender like Maprang right?” asked Kongpob. ‘Bingo! That’s it!’ I nodded “yes, I’m just a sender” I said to Kong as I want to escape from here before he notice everything but I guess it’s too late when he caught my arm and said “wait.. no you’re not the messenger.. you are the person.. sunshine.. what the hell is going on here Arthit?” yelled Kong. I started to panic and try to deceive him again “no.. I’m just a messenger ..” I explained and begging Kong to believe in me. “no.. you’re lying.. Maprang slip her mouth without her realize it.. she is the only messenger which mean.. there are only two person either her or the sunshine” said Kongpob to me with a stern voice and flaming eyes. “what the hell Arthit” yelled Kong to me again and when I step one closer to him, he will step one backward from me “no, don’t come near me Arthit” yelled Kongpob. I took a deep breath to hold my tears as what I’m afraid the most have happened “Kong please.. I’m sorry.. please.. can we just forget and be bestfriend again? I will stop everything..” as I’m begging him. Kongob shakes his head and said “you know what Arthit? You are out..” then left me alone in the classroom bursting out in tears and keep blaming myself. ‘I shouldn’t do it.. I shouldn’t send the notes.. if I didn’t do this.. I won’t lost him now’ as he keep seeking for forgiveness.

P/s: the next chapter will be more heartbroken..