Chapter 2

So when I got up I took a shower and then got dressed and my bag and got on the bus

Is anyone sitting here? I asked this girl with white hair with blue streaks in it .

Uh no go ahead she said . um Blaze I held out my hand . She said Luna nice to meet you Blaze . So were did you come from ? Luna asked?

up in California I said it is OK up there but this place is beautiful.

Ya she said so when we got off she introduced me to her friends.

Hi my name is Rosa

Hi my name is Ashton . Hi my name is Blaze. Wow this high school is big . I said Ya biggest in Hawaii Rosa said .

so what classes do you have Ashton asked ? um I have music first you? um music same let's go .

So me and Ashton went down the hall then this guy passed and stopped at a locker .

Who is that ?I asked Ashton she said that is Moniko I was wow he is gorgeous I said then he walked over.

Hi I'm Moniko he said hi I'm Blaze. Blaze is a cool name he said I said thanks yours to thanks sorry I just like meeting new people um well see you around Blaze ok I said. so when school was our i invited all of the girls to my house I went to go show them that pool I found yesterday .

wow Luna said . I know i said let's jump I said ok on three one ... two.... THREE we all jumped and then we got out and went home the next morning I got in the shower and I fell on my butt hard .

and then I saw it ...

(Luna's P.O.V)

When I went and got in the bath with bath salts I got in and then I opened my eyes and saw it .......

Rosa's P.O.V

I woke up and I had already takes a shower last night so I got up and put on cleansing xrem and then I washed it off with water then hit the ground with a big THUMP that hit the ground

then I saw it ......

Ashton's P.O.V

I got up ugg I had to feed my fish so then I fed them and then one jumped I got it and then put it back while I fell on my bed .

Then I saw it .......

(All of them together say)

A MERMAID TAIL .........

cool yes? no? well please vote comment and share. thanks

bye