Chapter 4

~Blaze's P.O.V~

When I got to school of course when I got there the Luna,Rosa,and Ashton were all standing there they looked at each other like they were strangers when I walked up I said guys I have to tell you something .

me to they said . OK you guys go first . No you can Luna said  OK we have to go somewhere privet though OK they said . so we walked around the school were no one went . OK guys if I tell you this you can't freak out OK? OK they said  OK I took a breath in and then out  I'm a mermaid I said really quick . Really Ashton said .

Me to she said . we both looked at each other . then Rosa said she was one then Luna wow you are all really mermaids to ? yep they said wow  then we all screamed and hugged each other.

OK come to my house after school and we will talk about this OK they said then we all split up to go too class I was walking to go to History  and then I saw Moniko out side of my class talking to the teacher .

Then he looked at me and just sped up  the rest of his conversation . Hey Blaze he said . Hey Moniko is this your class ? Ya he said yours? yep RING! well there is the bell let's go in.

When we got in there people were standing around and looking at each other until the teacher came in and said OK now class you will be having a seating chart here it is.  When I got there I saw were I needed to sit and I went to sit in my seat

Moniko sat across the room then this really cute guy came in and then sat next to me and said " Hey I'm Mike but everyone calls me Mikey ". Hey I'm Blaze everyone calls me Blaze. "haha so are you new I haven't seen you here before " he said. Ya I said I'm from California "  cool he said.

OK class today we will learn about the history of our town people say that we have a history of mermaid sightings and that mermaids used to live and walk but mysteriously left and have yet to return to our town here I will pass out your worksheets and pass out books on the history of it all.

while I was working something hit me in the side of my head a crumpled piece of paper it said        There is a party at my house do you want to come?  --Mikey

I looked over at him and nodded yes the o wrote down.  can I bring a few more people?  -- Blaze

I threw it back and then he looked at me and nodded yes.  and then I got back to work and then something hit me again it said

       I love the color of you hair and your eyes BTW there my favorite color --Mikey

I mouthed Thanks because I was named after the color of my hair and my eyes red and a hint of orange.

Thanks again I hope you like it tell me what you think of Mikey OK Thanks

bye