P R O L O G U E

Kehte Hain Khuda Ne Iss Jahan Mein Sabhi Ke Liye

                                             Kisi Na Kisi Ko Hai Banaya Har Kisi Ke Liye

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She is a candle in the wind, soon to be put out by a simple breeze. She needs that someone, that one who won't leave, who will pick her up every time she stumbles. But she never lets anyone know that she needs this "someone." She fights her demons on her own and then goes to her loved ones and acts the total opposite of what she battles internally. All because she loves them and doesn't want them to worry over her woes.

He doesn't have the same plight. Not saying that he never has problems or that he never has battles within himself, because oh boy he sure does. But he learned how to solve his problems with the love from his friends and family. He believes there is no reason to make yourself upset over something that is only temporary or that isn't crucial to your being. He fights his demons face on so that his family wouldn't have to worry. He fought because he loves them.

They both are wounded angels searching for a home within someone. And one day... They did. 

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hi Guys! I am Reena and this is my first ever story. I have read many different stories about Manan and now I feel like I have a story you all will really like! :) I will soon make a schedule I will adhere to but until then... I don't know lmao. Also please comment and let me know if you guys like Hindi lines or not!