Why did he come?

JUST TO START OFF. EVERYTHING WRITTEN HERE IS NOT CANNON TO THERE STORY!! ALSO SOME NSFW WARNING (GORE AND A BIT OF LIGHT SMUT)

Third person POV

    Tyler was gelling his hair in his apartment bathroom. As he got finished his phone went off. It was a text from his beloved boyfriend, SAM0SA. 

S= SAM0SA T= Tyler

S: Hey, you almost done getting ready?

T: Yea, let me just put on my clothes and cologne. 

S: Okie

    Tyler ran to his room and put on a collared shirt, nice tie, and grey dress pants. He sprayed himself down with the manly scent. As he straightened out his shirt a car honk could be heard from outside. Tyler put on his choker and bolted out the door. He walked up the the car and opened the door. "Hey, you look handsome." SAM0SA smiled. "Not to shabby yourself, babe." Tyler winked. SAM0SA was wearing a sleek grey shirt with black pants.

    SAM0SA pressed on the gas as they headed down the street

    SAM0SA pressed on the gas as they headed down the street. Tyler turned the music up a bit. The car ride was silent. Tyler and SAM0SA had set up a fancy dinner with they're parents to tell them they were engaged. Tyler was a nervous ball but he couldn't act up do to the fear of accidentally giving his boyfriend a panic attack. Tyler set his hand on the arm rest and SAM0SA held it. A small smirk spread across Tyler's face. This made him feel a bit better. Tyler laid his head on SAM0SA's shoulder, looking up at him like a little puppy. SAM0SA placed kiss on Tyler's forehead. Tyler smiled and nuzzled into SAM0SA's shoulder. 

--Time pass--

Carmen's outfit

    The restaurant was quite big and fancy

    The restaurant was quite big and fancy. Tyler and SAM0SA locked arms as we walked in. People scattered all along the big room. "Hello, how may I help you?" A man walked up to them. "Hi, yes, we're looking for the table reserved for Parker?" Tyler smiled. "Ah! Yes, this way." His smiled widened as we walked to our table. As they grew closer they could see Tyler's parents chatting with SAM0SA's parents. "Hey guys!" Tyler said as him and SAM0SA sat down. "Mom, Dad." SAM0SA smiled and waved shyly. "Hey, boys. How are you guys?" Tyler's mom asked. "We've been good. Everything is pretty smooth." Tyler chuckled. "So, what's the big event? Why are we here?" SAM0SA's mom leaned in. "Woah, Woah, Woah, we're not even gonna wait for me?" Carmen said as he sauntered up to the table. Obviously over hearing his aunt. "What is he doing here?" Tyler gripped the seats. "Oh, well, SAM0SA and Carmen have always been close and you're good friends with him so we thought we'd invite him." SAM0SA's mom smiled. "Yea, We're great friends, aren't we Tyler." Carmen smirked. He was dressed in a tux with a tie. "Hm? A little under dressed for your own get together." Carmen sighed. Tyler scoffed and crossed his arms. Carmen sat down next his uncle. "So, tell us your big news." Tyler's mom smiled giddily. Tyler grabbed SAM0SA's and and held it. "Well, uh, w-we're engaged." Tyler blushed, sweating bullets. Tyler held both of their hand up to show two silver rings. "We were thinking of silver rings with rose quartz." Tyler explained. SAM0SA was sunk in his seat smiling and blushing. "You guys are what!?" Carmen shouted. "Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you guys!" Tyler's mom came around the table and hugged them. Carmen let out an enraged huff. Tyler took SAM0SA by the hand and kissed his ring. SAM0SA blushed and hid his face with his other hand. Tyler chuckled and held SAM0SA's hand. "Ugh! You guys are so pathetic." Carmen spat. "Carmen!" SAM0SA's mom scolded. Carmen rolled his eyes. "well, I'm happy for you, SAM0SA. Even though I couldn't see you marring a buff stripper, I'm proud." SAM0SA's mom laughed. After hours of chatting and eating the gang got ready to head out. They figured movies was a good idea. They arrived at the mall and went to watch Jumanji.