pride prt. 2

SAM0SA's POV

Me and Tyler had found a place to take a seat and rest. My feet were killing me and Tyler's combat boots had finally given him a blister. "We should grab some water. We need to get hydrated." Tyler said. He was looking up as sweat dripped down his face. We'd been walking for a while and the sun was really beating down on us. I looked over at him. He was dazed and panting a little. The glistening sweat that covered him made him look a model off a magazine. To be honest if he wanted to be a model, he could. "Let's go big guy. You need water more than me." I grabbed his hand. "What? How come I need more water than you?" I chuckled and helped him up. "Because you're a giant. And you've been carrying me around." Tyler smiled put his arm around me.
"Carrying you just feels like lugging a pack of feathers." There was silence after that comment but the silence was a nice one. The sounds of people laughing and singing filled the air as if it was oxygen. There was a stand that was selling beverages to thirsty on goers. Me and Tyler bought some water. Tyler tried chugging the whole bottle right there but I snatched it out of his mouth. "Hey, ow! What was that for?" He pouted. "You'll get sick chugging it like that. You're hecking hot and chugging this will make it you sick." I scolded him. Sometimes, it feels like I'm scolding a child. "Fine, I drink it slowly." Tyler frowned and took a small sip from his water. "That's more like it big guy." I wrapped my arms around his arm. Which I regret immediately. "Ew, under arm sweat!" His arm was like a slippin slide! What the heck?! "Yea I'm real sweaty under there." Tyler chuckled and lifted his arm. His under arm was dripping in sweat. "Dude, do you need to go to a doctor or something?" I asked concerned. "Nah, I just sweat a LOT. Its normal." Tyler lifted his shirt and wiped off his face. I glanced down at his abs but I wasn't the only one staring. Another guy was checking him out from across the lot. I shot glare at him and hugged Tyler. Tyler removed his face from his shirt. "Babe, what are you doing?" Tyler peered down at me. "That guy was staring at you." I pouted.
Tyler looked up to see a guy looking at them. Tyler smiled and waved at the guy. "Uh- Tyler what are you doing?" I blushed. "I waved at him." He answered. "I just claimed my dominance over him and you wave at him?" My face got redder. "Chill SAM0SA, he's just some guy. Now, can I put my shirt down?" Tyler ruffled my hair and I released. "I just get a little jelly." I said as I crossed my arms. "I know and that's why I love you so much." Tyler wrapped his arm around me. I heard another shout from the other side of the road. It wasn't a happy party shout. No, this person sounded really mad and disgusted. Just then, more shouting could be heard. "Tyler?" I looked up at him. He had an uncomfortable face plastered on him. "Tyler, are you ok?" He shot me a smile. "Yea, I'm just fine. Why don't we see another show that's going on around here?" His face was still weary. Tyler was an awful liar and he knew it. "Ok." I decide to drop it.
Well, drop it from the conversation. We did go see other performances that were around. Though, sometimes we would hear shouting and Tyler would stop in his place then make us turn around. It was odd to be completely honest. I had already thought about what it could be and why Tyler doesnt want us near that. We did run into things that weren't so ok for a parade like this. Some people were in gimp suits and it was quite awkward. I mean, there's kids here also participating and kinks should always stay behind doors. Me and Tyler try our hardest to keep it at his job or at home unless someone else brings it up. "Tyler, I'm kinda thirsty. Do you think we can stop somewhere again?" I asked. Tyler looked at me and nodded with a smile. "Sure, baby." His hand came up and ruffled my hair. I giggled and fixed my hair. We stopped by a drink stand. These stands had soda, water, and alcohol. Of course you would need your ID and license on you to get ahold of alchohol. I pulled out my tiny wallet and handed over $1 for a bottle of water. Tyler being the goof he is pulled out his ID and a small bottle of tequila. "Gosh, can you ever have fun with alchohol?" I laughed. "I've been having so much fun with you today. Why not down a little tequila to make it better." Tyler popped open the little plastic bottle that had rainbows up and down it and took a sip. I wrapped my fingers around his big hands. Just then as everything was going so amazing there was a loud shouting coming from behind us. "Your sins will get you in hell! God looks down upon you!" I whipped my head around to see a big man with a megaphone and some other people with signs. Tyler squeezed my hand and kinda stood infront of me. I knew this is what we were running from. I dont blame him for pulling me away from this. All Tyler wanted was for this experience to be amazing but people like this just ruin it. "Come 0, we're walking away." Tyler said aggressively. I would be melting from his dom voice but I was so angry that I just stormed off with our hands still intertwined. Once we were away from those people, Tyler stopped me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Hey, I'm sorry you had to encounter that. If you havent noticed I've been trying to avoid this but that guy really snuck up on me." Tyler's eyes seemed so upset. "Its okay. I did notice and I understand. People like that can just go choke on some cyanide." I laughed. "Jeez that was a bit sadistic." Tyler chuckled. Tyler then hoisted me up in his arms and kissed my face. "I love you, baby." I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned into his ear. "I love you too, daddy." I whispered. I could feel Tyler tense. I know keep the kink behind doors but that doesnt mean I can't tease him with nicknames.
    "Oh, you're so going to get it when we get home." Tyler's face was lustful. "Why? Is daddy all uncomfortable in his pants?" I cooed. "You're playing a dangerous game right now. Do you want everyone to hear you screaming my name from a restaurant bathroom?" Tyler smiled mischeviously. I laughed. "No, not really. But I do want that punishment later." I pecked him on his nose and jumped out of his arms. Tyler chuckled and we went back to holding hands. "Ugh, now me knees hurt from jumping off of you." I whined. "That wasnt even a high jump." Tyler laughed. "You're like 8 feet tall compared to me." I retorted. "I'm only 6'0." "That's like a kingdom to someone as short as me." I grumbled. My knees are frickin soar from hitting the ground and walking around all day. "Well, your majesty, you can explore this kingdom whenever." Tyler teased with a grin. "Psssshh stoooAop!" I blushed at the slight voice crack. "You're so cute when your voice is all over the place." Tyler kept throwing compliments and dirty comments at me while I blushed like a mad man. There was stand selling little items like keychains, flags, phone cases, etc. "Ty-Ty, let's go get some keychains!" I squeaked. "Why not. I mean you dont already have a horde of them." I grabbed Tyler's hand and ran towards the tent. "These keychains are so cute!" I looked through every single one of them and picked out three. There was a little rubber gay flag, a lazy cat blob, and a "the more yknow" star. "Which ones did you get Ty?" I peaked around his shoulder. "I got a mini whip and a fuzzy ball." Tyler's mouth crept into a grin. "Rrr, I saw those on the way over and knew you'd get one." I laughed.

Unfinished chap that I was supposed to post AWHILE ago