Art boy

AU where Tyler and SAM0SA are huge art nerd. Also SAM0SA is a Freshman while Tyler is a Junior. Also this is Tyler before BDSM and Daddy kink oops.

Tyler POV

    The day was warm and the wind made my hair flow. I'd have to re-aply gel when I got to the art hangout. A play named The Rossemund or for short The Rosie. Rossemund meant Rose Of The World. I carried my paint brushes and paints in my bag. The art center was a place for artists to hang out and paint. It was really peaceful and fun to go there. I work better with excitement swirling around me. I stepped onto the city bus and held onto a pole. In the back a blonde boy caught my attention. He was small and was wearing a navy blue hoodie. His hoodie was thrown over his head and a duffle bag was in his lap. Bits of acne speckled his face but that didn't block out the beauty of him. His lips were a light pink and his skin was glowing. I blushed and looked back at my bag. He was smallest, cutest, most adorable little thing he's ever seen. I reached up and played with my newly pierced septum ring. I winced when I acidently tugged on it. The bus stopped and the doors opened. I exited the bus and so did the blonde kid. He had his earplugs in and threw the bag over his shoulder. I walked a couple paces behind him. I looked him up and down from behind. He had a nice figure. I wonder how it would feel under me? I paused and blushed. God, I bet that would feel great.
    I shook my head and kept walking. We entered the building and set up our canvasses. He seemed like an artsy boy when I saw him. I pulled out my brushes and began to paint. Swirling the paint together and getting lost in other people's voices were soothing. I stroked the paint across the canvass slowly. I was drawn to this image in my head. Soft and subtle but, mysterious and cold. The hard blue and pastel yellow mixed to gather so nicely. The soft red spots just around the cheeks and- fuck. I had painted him. I had painted the position he was in when he was on the bus. I bit my lip and panicked. I looked at the boy next to me. He was so focused on what he was painting. I peaked over to see. My eyes widened at the sight. He was painting a really well and defined bare male chest. I guess it wasn't an ordinary thing to paint but it showed so much feeling. Maybe it was just me but I loved the painting. I looked back at my own and blushed. I grabbed it and put it against the wall and covered it.
    I set up another canvass and began to paint this time I painted a flower fountain. My hand cramped and I sighed. I slipped away from my painting and into the lounge. I sipped on some orange juice I had brought with me. The small blonde walked in and sat down across from me. I took the juice box's straw out of my mouth. "I liked your painting." I smiled and took another sip. "Thanks. I liked your first one." The blonde chuckled. I choked on my orange juice and my face heated up. "Uh *cough* thank you." My felt hotter than the sun. "Really captured my facial features." He laughed once more. His face was red and shy. I smirked and leaned forward. "Well, I really liked staring at them on the bus." I tried sounding cocky but as soon as it came out it sounded creepy as hell. "Uh... that sounded creepy.." I chuckled and scratched my neck. The kids face was redder than a tomato. "I- i- uh-" He stuttered, not able to say the right thing. "Y-you were staring at m-me too?" He sunk into the couch. "Wait, were you also staring at me?" I asked. The boy shot up. "I- um- I was just- you were- sOrry.." His voice cracked at the end. Gosh, how cuter can this kid be. "It's fine. I guess we're even." I smiled. He nodded and snuggled into his hoodie. "So, what's your name?" I took a sip from my juice box. "It's uh- um- it's SAM0SA." He put his face into his sleeved hands. "That's a beautiful name. I got some lousy name Tyler." I chuckled. "Tyler really fits you." SAM0SA gave me a toothy smile. I smiled back. His smile was so soft and glowing. I wanted to grab him by the face and kiss him till the moon came. "Here, I really like you so I'm gonna give you my number." I pulled out my number. "Oh- uh- t-thank you." SAM0SA blushed and pulled out his phone. I handed him my phone and he typed his number in. He called my phone so his number would be in mine.
    "Shall we finish painting, pretty boy." I chuckled. "Yea." He smiled at me. I got up and took his hand to help him up. He grabbed it and, unexpectedly, he pulled with all his might. Causing my to lose balance and fall onto him. I lifted my face out of the crook of his neck. Our face were a space apart. I smiled, devilishly and pecked him on the nose. SAM0SA's eyes widened as his face became super red. "Oh my gosh ohmygosh oh my gosh! Tyler!" He squeaked as he pushed me off him. "Why would you do that!? We just met and- and!" SAM0SA slammed his face into his hands. "Aw, I'm sorry. You were just to cute not to kiss." I chuckled. "Hush!! You're gonna make my face over heat!!" SAM0SA squealed. "Alright alright, I'm sorry." I chuckled. "Let's go paint, cutie." SAM0SA got up without my help and trailed behind me. We made it to the painting hall and began to paint again. I finished up my flower fountain as SAM0SA finished his body piece. I packed up my stuff and so did he. We walked back to the bus stop and waited for the bus. "Hey, why not a movie date at my place tomorrow night? My parents won't care and it'll be just you and me in my room?" I asked as I wrapped my arm around the small boy. "Y-yea sure. I-I'll ask my p-parents." SAM0SA blushed and nodded his head. "Ok, I'll get you at 6?" SAM0SA nodded and the bus arrived. Me and him boarded and chatted all the way back home.

A/n: sorry this was so short. I promise the next one will be longer. And a little heated ;;))))