Baguette and Croissant

Tyler the sexy Baguette strutted into his humble home. He called out to his wholesome Croissant, SAM0SA. SAM0SA somersaulted onto the baguette. "Oh, Tyler you're bread seems extra crusty. Gimme yo foot long, dAddy." Tyler, being the mischievous loaf he threw SAM0SA onto the wall. SAM0SA let out a t rex rawr. "XD, papi baguette." Tyler grabbed his yeasty lube from his cupcake shelf and slapped it on his bread crumb. "Oh yis mama sito, I want yo to make me le yeast!" SAM0SA the croissant moaned. Tyler put his daddy foot long crumb into SAM0SA's croissant butt. "GISDGJINSJN SATAN IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR THIS PEWNY FORM IS ONLY TEMPERARY" SAM0SA moaned. "I love it when yu talk dirti, babi" Tyler groaned. He sucked on SAM0SA's crusty neck until burnt hickeys were left on croissant from his steam breathe. "THE SOULS OF THE INNOCENT WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE END OF THIS HORRID WORLD AS LUCIFER RULES ONCE AGAIN" SAM0SA screamed at the top of his loaf lungs. "Oh, Mami U make me want to YEAST" Tyler yeasted all over SAM0SA and SAM0SA licked the yeast off of himself and the floor. SAM0SA then licked Tyler's crumb cok and succy. "Ouuugguuu." Tyler yeasted into SAM0SA for the second time. "Yeasttttt." SAM0sA moaned.