Chapter 9

I woke to my phone buzzing on the bedside table next to, i rolled over in the big comfy bed and reached over moving my hand around till i felt my phone refusing to open my eyes. As soon as i picked it up, i moved under the covers to keep warm and opened my eyes in the dark with my phone screen blinding me with its bright screen, i slid my finger across the screen to see a message, i tapped it and opened it. It was only from Adam telling us to wake up and meet in the lobby of the hotel in an hour.

I sighed and pushed the covers off my body and rolled out of bed till my feet hit the soft cream colored carpet. I stood up and walked over to my suitcase on the other side of my room and pulled out a pair of black sweat pants and a New Found Glory shirt and put them on and then making my way to the bathroom where i stood in front of the mirror again looking back at my reflection. To be honest i wasn't feeling that great, there was something about LA that my gut was just screaming 'NO' at me but i dont know why because i have been here so many times visiting Chad. I dont really know how to explain how i really feel, it was like an anxiety. 

I put on some simple make up and put my hair into a loose pony tail. As you can tell i was looking to be comfotable since i would be laying around on a couch for half of the day while the guys did there part of recording and singing for me for the other half of the day. As i was finishing what i was doing i heard a knock on my door.

"im coming" i called out and walked toward the door and opened it

"Morning Hayles" Taylor said with a smile and imbracing me into a hug

"morning i said hugging him back tight. I need this hug because i feel like to today is going to be a drag even though im excited to record but Taylor hugs always make me feel a little better.

We pulled away and looked at each other, Taylor always had a sparkle in his eyes and i loved that too!

"are you ready to go?" he asked

"yeah pretty much i just need to zip my suitcase back up" i said 

"ok well go do that Jeremy and Adam are already waiting in the lobby" he said still standing at the door

"ok well wait for me" i said and turned around and walked over to my suitcase and zipped it back up and checking the room that i had everything. Once i did that i wheeled my suitcase over to the door that Taylor was holding open for me

"thanks Tay" i said to him as i walked passed

"not a problem" he said and we walked down the hallway of the hotel and down to the lobby.

We soon reached the lobby and saw Jeremy and Adam talking to themsleves near the doors but turned around as soon as they heard our foot steps on the marble tiles of the lobby.

"morning Hayley and Taylor" Adam greeted us

"morning" we both said and i hugged Adam and Taylor gave him a hand shake.

"Alright lets get to the Studio and get you guys started!" Adam said and we nodded and followed behind him to the car.

We loaded out luggage back into Adam's car and climbed in. The ride to the studio had me feel werid again with my gut and mind both screaming 'NO' and wanting to go home but i tried to push that feeling away. I staried out the window of the car like some poor girl full of sad feelings that you would see in a movie with the sunlight beaming on to my face as i looked at palm trees that linned some of the streets.

Soon we arrived at the studio and we got our luggage out again and followed Adam inside, the studio was huge, i have 4 or 5 rooms for recording vocals and intruments and then the studio went off into a big house that bands staying in while they are recording as Adam told us.

We first walked into the kitchen, it was huge as well and had white marble counter tops and a big silver metalic fridge stocked with tons of food, then we moved into the living room that has a big flat screen tv and 3 long comfy looking couches.

"wow Adam this is so great" Jeremy commented

"Dude look there is an xbox AND games!" Taylor said pointing and looking at Jeremy

"we are deffenitly going to have fun with that when we aren't recording" Jeremy said

"Hey im totally joining in on this fun" I said trying to join in with the sudden conversation so nobody would pick up my odd feelings today .

"the bedrooms are down the hallway so i think i will leave it to you guys, the producer will be here in the next hour so that gives you all some time to settle in" Adam said

"Thanks again Adam this is really amazing" I said being thankful concidering this whole thing probably wouldn't have happened if the guys didn't agree to continue with Paramore and now we have this opertunity to continue with something we love so dearly.

"It's not a problem guys, im happy you guys reached out to me with some songs and you you didn't all quit! anyway i will drop by through the week to check on how you guys are going and remember take as much time as you need as this is going to be different to every other time you have record music" Adam said

"ok then we will see you through the week!" Jeremy said and i gave him a hug goodbye

"see you later" i said and waved as Adam turned around and started heading out of the studio.

TAYLORS POV

We just arrived at the studio and Adam gave us the tour of the place and it is amazing, better than everything i ever expected, there was a house and all attached to this place. But the main thing that has come to mind this morning is Hayley.

I feel like she is hiding something and the sparkle in her eyes just isn't there but instead she is hiding behind a fake smile. A smile i wish wasn't fake because her smile brightens my day and make me want to love her.... wait no i cant think of her like that.... but i wish and i do really love her and i wish she was mine. This morning when i greeted her at the door i just wanted to never let go of our hug but i knew something was up but im kicking myself i didn't ask her whats wrong, maybe that is something i should probably do like a good best friend would.