i fucking hate you

you make me so aware of how unfair i am to myself by loving you, it pains me to not be able to just rip you from my chest, to take you and pin you to my refrigerator along with the rest, a mere memory of what i felt for you instead of having you invade my body with thoughts and a touch that never breaks surface because you're more than just two worlds away and it makes me feel pathetic.

but you're so timeless, baby. god, you make me feel like i can have the world at the palm of my hand if it was just able to wrap around yours. you drive me nearly mad and only that seems to keep my sane, it's crazy that you could make me feel this way, I'm so lonely and lost half the time, the thought of you grounds me, nails my feet to the ground but tell me, how can i love you even when you're not around?

love of my life, you're the boy of my fucking dreams. sweet and oozing with charm, fuck, take me why don't you? to you, it all I'd give for just an ounce of love. you don't look my way, most of the time it's me in my head. loneliness always creeps whenever I'm in bed. cold and bold is what it seems to be, the sensitivity that i dip into with one toe before I've been consumed, diving in deep without a single word.

the angels that sing a sonnet, from me to you, i hope it helps you sleep because the thought of you is what brings me at anything ending with ease.

❣ ❥ ❣ ❥ ❣
hello i wrote this last night (along with the other one after this) when i had a mood swing LOL SO IDK WHAT THIS IS MAN