hell between the legs of an angel

i wish i could have foreseen this;your fatal fall. when first man, this is to be your first foe. your heart that you tried so hard to find, you lost it to a faith that you could never recognize. but with desperation to believe in anything more than hope buzzing at your bones, you saw nothing for you to lose–possibly in the end you could gain what you had endured at the beginning of your dalliance with the dulcet prim girl.

you reminisce on how her insides would radiate and you wanted nothing more then to feel them retain you within her, just a little more–and her heart stammered against your hands;calloused, inhuman and corrupted for everything that you had to give her;everything that you kept to yourself, untold.

her eyes wandered, told you to have a go at her. your lips followed down the trail of words she spoke to you and you tasted her, tongue seeming to become one over her cunt–vulgar, it's how she liked it–and you didn't refuse even when her fingers gripped at your roots, ripping out the garden of eden from your pretty little head, you innocent, innocent boy. and fuck, you dug deeper, and inside did someone plant a seed of hell, serpents hang from the ceilings and they hiss above you, but it's a beautiful sound as it slithers out of her sounding like your name. the pink in her mouth sore from the earlier blow but her sentences are slick and dangerous, and they pierce your ears and you're running out of breathe, the fire is becoming too much in this abyss, you tease at it and like hell, it burns,"my pretty boy, won't you have bite?" she spoke, and how could you ever deny?

you have your mouthful and out does the saccharine succus flow, it posses you, covetous boy.

i hope you stop trying to bite more than what you're told,"you'll be the death of me." you couldn't help it, fine little thing she is indeed, and with trees;fruitful, juicy and ripe between her legs;like heaven on earth, you think.

all this is the last thing you recall, because suddenly you've fallen, and there is no way you could ever dig your way back up. stuck in a state of this paradise lost, with many men before you who faced the same luck.

❣ ❥ ❣ ❥ ❣
i honestly don't know what this is??? i saw this movie that was lowkey wild and i got the sudden urge to write something like this, and the ending really makes no sense because i didn't know how to end it OOPS