random reminders to you

my pretty girl, covered in flamingo feathers and smothered in love by the sun.

graceful and undeserving to the world;you're delicate but a rifal is heavily loaded, deadly as your tongue.

my pretty girl, magnetic you are. you're the only personality left in this
pompous and artificial town;you are poetic, loving and profound. you wear your teeth around your neck, pearls from the most exquisite clams. warning off all men who don't have truthful intentions.

flesh glistening with particles of moondust;woman of the night, you belong to both sides. melancholia and the biggest ray of fucking sunshine in my life. nevertheless, you're a virtue.

who wouldn't gravitate towards you?

who wouldn't envy you?

// means girls throw lit matches at you that are aflamed with elementary school rage, waiting for you to ash away. their rotten brains depict that they despise you, shun you away,"you aren't even that pretty, and you're fat anyway."

you wonder and say,"for people to throw wood into the wildfire that i am, is cruel."

i agree, but shit isn't always what it seems.

don't let it diminish your blossoming orchids, don't let them brown your leaves.

most of these girls don't have a dream like you and i. they implement themselves in these male chauvinistic ideologies;sit stiff, bouncing their leg with their lips sealed tight and live average to easy life's. renting out their insides out to men who will never stay and following the same steps their mothers did, winding up in the same bed after promising to never again.

you, my sweet, are the birds and the bees. the innocence left to the forbidden fruit. the smoke lingering in the lungs of a lover because your taste is impeccable and all organic, but you hit him like a ton of bricks and ultimately, make it hard for him to breathe. you are stars gleaming in eyes, whispering out nebula's, you take me out of this world, prancing with me to the sound of asteroids crashing against the surface of the earth somewhere between the andromeda and the milky way.

mean girls, well, there isn't much to say about them. they're snakes, and if they slither your way–I'm not much for violence but step on their heads, crush what little brain they have left. fuck them, yada yada yada, truth be told!

they almost make me sad.

not from the words they've spoke

but for the simple fact that there is so much hatred in a body that could be at one with the earth.

❥ ❣ ❥ ❣

cyber-sins, i love you. just remember you are better than anything then those girls will ever be offered. ALSO IK THIS AINT AS GOOD AS UR WORK BUT TELLING A POET SHE'S THE BEST HAS TO BE DONE IN THEIR LANGUAGE SO HERE'S MY CHOPPY ASS UNDERSTANDING OF TU LENGUAJE SIS TE AMOOOOO