Transgender // (Lashton)

"Transgender"

--

A girl was born in the Irwin family. Her name was ashley. Mother and father were happy in their healthy little girl, but later those years passed by, they saw their little girl disaccepting dresses but that was alright. It was normal for girls disagreeing on dresses so they decided to make her wear on jeans and cute colorful t-shirts like Mickey mouse or princesses from Disney. When ashley turned 11, she didn't like anything that was feminine clothing, she felt disgusting when she wears it

She thought she was in the wrong body. She felt she was actually a boy in a girls body, trapped. In school, ashley would wear a bandana and black ripped jeans and punching holes in her t-shirt. Her teachers always call her by her name (well duh, as for everyone else) but she refused to be called by that. She told her teacher to call her Ashton for now on.

The boys in school sees her as a boy now, but all the girls knows it's a girl by the face not the body. His mum and dad couldn't accept him, yet. It was hard to see their little girl being a boy now. Ashton doesn't cares at all, as long as everyone knew now he's a boy.

When the whole thing already knows, a new student from his class name Luke caught Ashton's eyes. He had that hair flip to the side. His skin so pale he wanted to feel it. I guess you can say Ashton was having a boner even if he has a vagina not a dick. He was turned on just by staring at him. He didn't even payed attention that his Algebra teacher settled him a seat next to Ashton's desk.

He flushed as he took at peek on him and looked back to front of the white board. Luke chuckled softly settling for the lesson today.

--

(A/N): yep, another story published. Eeek.

I need help on a cover ):