.01

"Transgender"

--

School on Monday.

Which Ashton hate. Who wouldn't? Getting up for school was not on his schedule.

Apparently, it's the only job he has is to go to school and get an education. Nevertheless, he thought of attending school. Who knows, but the boy wanted to be a stripper or a pornstar. Wow. But his parents doesn't know about this "future career" no one knows why he decides to be this way.

He's closet gay. Not having second thoughts about it. He's afraid someone would judge him. Even if his school there should be some gay boys around. He already spotted one from his English class, Luke Hemmings. The one with the beautiful blue shiny eyes. Pale skin but beautiful tone. The long legs as everyone has pointed out. Ashton hated people staring at his boy that's his but not officially his, but it was still his on his mind.

"Wake up ashley!" Said his mother, knocking on his open door and that annoyed him when his mum has his door open. Doesn't anyone? Everyone wants that privacy. As his mother left he groans "it's ASHTON! Not ASHLEY! For the cazillion time!" he shouts and gets up for school.

*

After making it all late, all thanks to his mother, he had to go to the office to get a tardy pass.

It doesn't bothers him at all. What it bothers him is that everyone stares at him like if he killed someone. Ugh.

It was art class and Ashton loves art. It expresses his feelings and much more with paint brushes. This is the only reason why he loves art because he can do anything with them. He was working on a face portrait of two different sides. It was a girl's face with a line in the middle as if she wasn't happy on the other side for being a girl and the other of a boy transformation and being happy who he is. It was actually him.

His teacher thought is was amazing idea and it's good to show who you really are and what you're really comfortable with.

He was choose dark colors on the girl side and happy colors on the boy side.

He was hoping after finishing the artwork and presenting his artwork to his fellow students he wouldn't get hate or any mean comments and maybe accept him who he is.

His teacher, Ms. Galli, was also helps students problem and gives them advice. He trusts her a lot. He would cry in front of her whenever his problems goes worse or when he has having bad thoughts she comfort him. At least everyone needed someone like that and not leave them behind.

He even told her about his like like crush Luke and he was in his English class, but he said he wasn't ready to like anyone it's too soon and he barely came into this school for a day or two. There wasn't any rush. He thought Luke was really cute and wants to talk to him but he doesn't wants to be awkward between him and Luke. Ms. Galli understands Ashton perfect but you know everything starts as a little conversation and then as friends and much more afterwards.

He agreed and smiled at her for helping out. What kind of teacher would care if some doesn't care about students grades and only want for the money?

Am I right?

That's what Ashton's science teacher did. He was annoyed by Ashton's existence because all Ashton did was draw. He would get frustrated and send him to the principles office.

That wasn't even right.. just for drawing?

Pathetic. Ashton thought but he didn't care and his parents would say he's being a little brat for getting in trouble and he would tell his parents the truth but they wouldn't believe him.

The other time Ashton wanted to paint his nails black, and he would go to school like that. They would call him gay for it. He would wear his favorite color hoodie, black. He was tired of all the laughing jokes as a groupie.

"Hey guys! I'm going to paint my nails because I'm a faggot" a boy said as everyone laughs around Ashton as he tried to hide his tears not seen himself weak.

This is why he hates going to school two things he loves:

- art
- Luke

That's all. The rest of the day was shit.

Ashton was in English today. Talking about the basics. How to write a English essay. Ashton rolled his eyes and pokes Luke's arm to give his provided attention "this teacher thinks we're so dumb we don't know how to write words" he says as Luke giggles. That was Ashton's favorite part.

"I can agree" says Luke, whispering. Ashton stares at him smiling as Luke did the same which made him blush and payed attention to the teacher again.

The class was getting boring for Ashton he sighs and Luke poke him this time and asked him something unexpected. "Do you want to hang out in my house?" Says Luke. Ashton cheeks turned red and nods. He can't believe what was happening right now. He thought back a while maybe Luke hates him because he's quiet and lame or boring. "How about we watch some movies and have popcorn?" He asks and Ashton nods once again. Luke giggles and stares at his eyes into his, pierced together. "Did the cat caught your tongue?" He says giggling as Ashton shake his head of embarrassment "o-oh! Of course not haha" laughing shyly. The teacher caught them talking and called them out as the boys looks at the teacher while everyone stares back at them

"Do you two need to step out? I'm trying to teach a lesson." The boys shook their heads and payed attention again smiling like an idiot while listening to their teacher.

Ashton was liking him even more. Who knows what he'll move when he's with Luke at his house.

--
(A/N): oooo. Ashton is having a "slumber party" with Lukey ! (:

This story will go on your way! Tell me what you want it to happen on the next chapter. I won't be writing the story. You are writing by telling me what you want it to happen.

THIS IS YOUR STORY YOUR WAY!

Requests are now open.